Plans

It was a week before George birthday and Clay planned on asking George out on a date but had no idea on how to. So he had to just go with the flow. George was currently sitting on the corner of the couch in the living room watching t.v. Karl and Sapnap was out shopping for something that Clay didn't remember because he wasn't paying attention to.
Clay was currently leaning onto the kitchen island bitting his nails observing the smaller boy.

"What?" George asked not taking his eyes of the screen.
"Huh? Oh right" Clay said snapping out of his train of thought.
"Well what do you need?" George giggled turing his attention to Clay.
Clay took in a deep breathe and started to walk over to the smaller boy on the couch.

"Oh so this is serious serious" George said repositioning himself to a criss-cross position on the couch.
"No it's not serious serious. At least i don't think it is"
"Then it's not" George smiled patting the seat next to him.
"Ok! Well its ok if you say no, i will be 100% ok wit-" Clay said sitting down
"Just ask the damn question"
"Willyougoonadatewithmeonyourbirthday"
(Will you go on a date with me on your Birthday)

"Oh i see why you were nervous now"
Clay gave an short dry laugh in response.
"Oh right my answer! Yes Clay i will go on a date with you"
Clay let out a breathe he had no idea he was holding in.
"Good! I have no idea what i would have done if you said no"
"Lucky you then" George smirked giving the boy a hug.
"Hey! I'm going on a date with you! Holy shit im now processing it"

"Lucky you then"
"I see what you did there" George chuckled.

"Where are you taking me on a date?"
"Well actually i plan on taking you to different places"
"Oh? Like what?"
"The amusement park then dinner and then the last one is a surprise"
"CLAY!"
"i know you don't like surprises but i need you to be patience"
"Bu-"
"No buts!"
"Fine"
"I'm gonna shower" Clay said standing up and waking away
"Good you smell like shit"
"Fuck you"
"Oooo go ahead"
Clay stopped in his tracks to turn around and face the boy.
"I was joking..... Kinda" George whispered.
Clay chuckled and continue his journey upstairs.

Clays pov~
A week went by with all 4 of us living together and it was George's birthday tomorrow. I planned on asking him to be my boyfriend, i know he likes me but i don't know if he's ready to date which is the part that is worrying me. I wanted to take him to the amusement park then take him out for dinner. After that i planned on taking him to place i go to when i want to clear my mind when i was younger, and that's where I'm gonna ask George out.

George was upstairs taking a nap since he didn't go to bed last night till 4am and it was currently 1pm.
Karl and Sapnap was currently cuddled up together and i know George didn't have a dress or suit he would want to wear out.
'Oh wait.... I'm taking him to an amusement park first.... FUCK!' Clay thought to himself.
'I guess ill have to bring two pairs of clothing'
Clay sat at the kitchen table tapping his foot thinking about his plans.

"KARL! COME HERE!" Clay called out.
Karl got up from their seats and made their way over to Clay.

"Wassup?"
"Tomorrow...."
"What about it?"
"How am i supposed to take George out to an amusement park then to dinner? He's gonna be all sweaty"
"Uhhh" Karl couldn't think of anything
"Oo!! I know!" (k)
"What?"
"Take him there, then get back around 5 and ill help him get ready and Sapnap can help you, and leave around 7?"
"Bu-"
"Wait is he wearing a suit or dress?"
"No idea"
"Ok! Well im going to go grab George and im going to take him to the store to find him something to wear. Do you have a suit?"
"Yes i do"
"What does it look like?"
"Its a white undershirt with a black vest and dark greyish pants with a black and white stripe tie"

 Do you have a suit?" "Yes i do""What does it look like?" "Its a white undershirt with a black vest and dark greyish pants with a black and white stripe tie"