MCU

Peter Quill is over-hated. Like I KNOW he was stupid for what he did in IW and think they would've won if he hadn't lost his cool but come on...he literally found out Thanos murdered the love of his life, Gamora. And honestly anybody would've reacted the way he did and also, we hate Chris Pratt in this house but people need to learn how to separate the character from the actor

Thor Ragnarok saved Thor's character.

Captain Marvel, aka Carol Danvers, is overhated. ( I love Tony, but she acts exactly like him, and she gets hate? Uhm...)

Steve Roger's ending was OOC as fuck (it's not really unpopular, but whatever )

Dr. Strange is one of the best MCU characters; his movie is overlooked, and his potential is constantly nerfed.

Mantis is underrated and nerfed! She could easily be one of the most powerful characters.

Maria Hill is underrated.

Scott Lang is the best, and remember, if it weren't for him, time travel would've never happened!

The death of Wanda Maximoff's parents was not Tony Stark's fault. (that's like your parents getting a car, getting killed in the said car, and you blame the car company CEO )

Some of these new MCU stans are getting out of hand and need to STOP putting the MCU characters against each other. Half the time, you can't enjoy shit because yall are always doing some toxic shit.

Infinity War > Endgame

Sam Wilson is the Captain America we need and deserved. Sam > Steve ( cry about it, lmao )

Wanda Maximoff could've been a good character if she wasn't so white-washed and her stans were so terrible.

PLEASE STOP COMPARING CHARACTER TRAUMAS PEOPLE!! THIS AIN'T A FUCKING DICK-MEASURING COMPETITION FOR WHO SUFFERED THE MOST! DAMN NEARLY EVERY MCU CHARACTER HAS SUFFER THROUGH SOMETHING!

Sharon Carter and Jane Foster hate is trash, and yall don't even have a valid reason for hating them.

Scott Lang and Hope Van Dyne have the healthiest and best relationship in the MCU.

Homecoming > Far From Home

The Ant-Man movies are criminally underrated.

The GOTG movies are good, along with the soundtracks.

I love Yondu, and he damn sure was a better parent than half of those in the MCU.

Ava Starr/Ghost is underrated.

Wanda Maximoff is powerful, but she is untrained, lacks experience. She allows herself to be ruled by stubbornness and grudges. She needs to stop blaming everyone for everything. She needs to stop ignoring the consequences of her actions. Enslaving a town against their will, attacking them when they are BEGGING to be released, and then flying away as if nothing happened? Yeah, that isn't going to fly.

Agatha, Carol, and Strange can easily defeat Wanda. Wanda won against Agatha because of plot armor and fan service. It doesn't make sense for a baby witch to be a 377-year-old witch. I call bullshit.

The Iron Man trilogy is underrated, and Tony thrived in his solo movies. He was a doormat for the avengers.

When Hank Pym gets his head out of his ass, he's a decent character.

DARCY LEWIS IS SO UNDERRATED IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY!

Misogynistic and toxic fanboys/fangirls of tik tok and Instagram need to stop ruining the fandom. You can barely watch an edit without someone fighting in the fucking comments about who's more powerful.

Unpopular Opinions | multi fandom On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara