CELEBRITES

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF NORNS, STOP HAVING SO MUCH FAITH IN THESE PEOPLE!

Stop putting them on a pedestal and acting like they're anything but human! They are! They are rich, privileged and sheltered. I guarantee you, they do not give a fuck about us regular people. They don't care about our opinions, and a lot of them don't want to be educated.

Everyone makes mistakes, that's what makes us human but it's up to that person to get themselves educated. You can't help a mf that don't wanna be helped.

A lot of y'all kiss these celebrities asses and I don't know why.

Why are y'all depending on a celebrity to speak up? Yeah they have a large platform but as stated before they don't care. Or they're uneducated in the topic.

Celebrities aren't politicians.

You shouldn't rely on them for information. The internet is endless and you mean to tell me you can't figure out what's going on for yourself? You gonna let basically a stranger try to influence your opinion?

Many of them have public personas and we fall for it. They aren't perfect. A lot of them pretend to be someone they aren't. And I don't understand why y'all get so offended when their humanity comes out.

( ONCE AGAIN ) celebrities are normal people stop forcibly placing them in positions of power.

AND PLEASE STOP letting them tell you how to live and act.

Also, check out this and get yourself educated on these "ugly white people"

https://www.wattpad.com/story/270746676?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details&wp_uname=ironmanbitch&wp_originator=nwaUoxX9VkY%2B%2Fe5PBOsE9uB3VDnlGiSc%2FTnv2ONn5%2B6FePa2VydC5A7MpNLSzVupCgvqh9iaiMZsGFi%2Fa5Ze6mlSXqL%2BH6iXEBjUuEh7isPwAkcGaUXWr6FOPtTaehoZ