Chapter two

Chapter two

      The next morning I wake up with a huge smile, this will be the first time I've lived with my mom in almost 16 years! Plus its been 3 years since i moved to Italy, so being in the same country as mom, uncle Clint and aunt Laura is amazing. It's one of the main reasons I took this job, seeing my family only over FaceTime or when I have a big show was not enough, though mom always visited whenever she could it will still be nice to see her daily.

Getting out of bed I head down stairs to make a breakfast shake then get ready for practice. Half way down I realize I'm still in my pajamas! Thankfully one of my more appropriate sets but still! The shorts are definitely short and the tank top hugs my chest showing off the fact I'm not wearing a bra.. I almost turn around and change but its 6 am, Loki and Thor shouldn't be up this early? Ill just rush and get back upstairs quick.

Stepping out of the elevator I walk smack into Lokis chest, his hands instantly grab my waist stopping me from falling, "merde!" I whisper, so much for my quick in and out.  As he takes in what I'm wearing I know my face is bright red "umm good morning, I clearly didn't think anyone would be up.."

He stares a second longer before looking up to my eyes which makes me blush more "oh ballerina girl, I must say I did not expect this! But after this morning never, ever leave your room dressed like this again." He says taking in my pajamas again..

My heart drops "I-I'm so sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." I take a step back to go up and change when he suddenly pulls me to him, putting his finger under my chin he lifts my face so I'm looking into his eyes, "no my ballerina girl that's not what I mean. I don't want you wearing something like this because I might actually kill any other man that sees you like this, I do not share love." it takes me a second to absorb his words but when I do I know I go as red as a tomato, all I can think about is him kissing me when he laughs, "love?" He asks, crap I must have really zoned out "w-what did y-you say? I'm sorry" I say forcing my eyes away from his lips and up to his eyes. He laughs "I said if you keep looking at me like that I'm not sure I will be able to keep what self control I have." Oh god with out a second thought i stand on my tip toes and reach up pulling his face to mine.

**** sexual content ahead****

He doesn't hesitate and immediately starts kissing me back, Starting slow but quickly getting more urgent he lifts me up, my legs instinctively wrapping around his waist he Carries me to the counter, gently setting me on it he keeps kissing while tangling a hand in my hair. my hands start exploring his muscular chest when he gives my hair a slight tug, I tilt my head back and let out a small moan as he starts kissing down my neck his other hand exploring and playing with my breast. A moan slips past my lips and I can tell he enjoys the noises he was causing me to make.

**** end of sexual content ****

"Loki are yo- OH MY GODS!" Thor yells walking into the kitchen, Loki immediately steps in front of me hiding my very exposed body, looking at the two of us panting for air and a very noticeable bulge in Loki's sweats Thor quickly covers his eyes "firstly eww I eat in here and secondly I'm going to go wait for you in the training room" Very dramatically he walks out of the kitchen.

Loki turns to me the want in his eyes still very present "I don't think I've ever wanted to murder my brother more than I want to right now" resting his forehead against mine I laugh and give him a small kiss "I can't say I'm thrilled with his timming" he sighs lifting me off the counter pulling me into a hug he whispers into my ear "you are so incredibly beautiful my ballerina girl.." giving me a gently kiss he leaves me standing in the kitchen absolutely speechless and in need of a cold shower.

Taking My smoothie to go I shower, pull my hair in a bun and get changed into a black leotard and tights then put on a white sheer wrap, grabbing my pointe shoes i head to the studio still feeling Loki on my lips.