10

Author's POV
Seulgi headed back to her room after the discussion with Jennie.

When she entered the room,she felt someone pulled her wrist and then, her face landed on a hard chest.

She immediately knew it was, it was her beloved Jimin, he was drinking. She made him sit on her bed and told him what Jennie said.

He left Seulgi's room for Jennie's. He yanked off her blanket and dragged her out of her bed.

All the women in his quarters were dying to receive attention from him and Jennie didn't want him to look in her direction.

Whenever he would go close to any woman in his women's quarters, they'd blush and feel giddy around him. But Jennie was different.

It was clear she hated him and he was clearly pissed off. What aggravated his anger the most was that she sang a disrespectful song when he asked her to sing.

She openly disregarded the KING OF KINGS.

After dragging her out of the bed, he pushed her harshly to the wall and then held her wrist tightly making her wince in pain.

She was putting on bangles and Jimin was holding her wrist tightly making the bangles press against her tender skin.

Seulgi told me what you said to her. He said to Jennie with gritted teeth.

I said nothing wrong, I was just saying what I want. Jennie replied with the look of discomfort clearly written on her face.

Jimin was getting more angry.

Jimin saw this and decided to take advantage of it so, he brought his face closer to hers but Jennie turned her face to the side because she did not like their proximity.

You think I'd touch you, Jimin said to Jennie.

By thee way Jimin was talking, Jennie knew he was drunk.

You are drunk, Jennie said.

I know I am, and when a person is drunk, they tell the truth, now listen Queen Jennie,I'd never look in your direction because I HATE YOU, I'd never touch you because if I do, it means you have been honored and given more respect. You are nothing, it is because you are married to me,'The king of kings', that is why you are given respect. You think I married you because I love you, you are wrong because I married you to take away your freedom. Don't think too high of your self because, you mean nothing to me.

After telling Jennie this, he left the room.

Jennie was injured, both physically and emotionally. The man she married, her husband said those words to her.

Now, her hatred for him has increased. There was nothing or any body she hated more than JIMIN.

(A/n: Hey my lovelies, thanks for reading and voting for my story. I'm sorry for the short chapter,but I promise you that the next chapter would be veryyyyy long.( ˘ ³˘)❤