13

Seulgi was distributing gifts to the Jimin's brides, when Ari, her personal maid comes and informs her about Jennie's use of wish for saving Joy, she became angry because when it was her turn, when she was asked to make a wish, she used it for her benefit and asked for 100 days/nights from Jimin and she thought Jennie would do the same, but she was disappointed, then one of the brides pointed that Jennie has proved that she is different and Seulgi gets wild with anger.

Jimin

Jimin gets ready to practice swordfighting, he spots someone practising and has his face covered, he goes near that person and they both come face to face. They get into the sword fight, Seulgi sees a part of this fight and leaves, they are fighting and finally Jimin disarms Jennie, and puts his sword at her neck removes her veil, asks her why she used her wish for a maid and not for her freedom, his head or other luxuries. Jennie is feeling the heat of Jimin's proximity, didnt say anything but swiftly takes his sword and points it at his heart. Jimin is amazed.

Jimin pushes her against a pillar and they look at each other and Jennie says you lost your attention and i would say you are defeated, Jimin was about to go when she points sword at his heart and ask him not to leave or else he will be dead. Jimin tells her that she is wrong because he has no heart. And then Jennie says no one can survive without heart then, she is about to leave when Jimin says you are first one who deafeated me but why didn't you kill me Jennie replied him saying that she can't kill him because he was no holding a sword. Jimin says i lost but it was not my fault it was the fault of your beauty and leaves smiling Jennie just stood there stunned by what he said.

Seulgi

Seulgi was eating an apple and fuming remembering the sword fight between Jimin and Jennie and their proximity towards each other. She gets up and takes out a sword, she was trying to raise up the sword when Jimin holds her hand and says you are good at hunting not sword fighting, you must have seen me fighting with Jennie thats why you are doing this but its not needed, now will you fight against me? He ask she says your enemy will do that like Jennie but i am happy you have taken my revenge on her by making her loose in the swordfight. Jimin tells her that she is wrong, and that Jennie is very good in swordfight and she is also good in chess, Seulgi pouts and tells Jimin to stop praising Jennie and Jimin chuckles and asks her if she is jealous ans then she retorts, saying she can never be jealous of a person like Jennie.

Jennie

Jennie was in her chambers speaking with Joy when a little cute boy ran into her chambers, his name was Joon-woo, he was the son of Jimin's uncle, Jaehyun. When Jennie saw him, she felt the urge to pinch the cheeks of this 7years old little boy because he was so cute.

Second mother, he called out to Jennie.
Man, Jennie answered him, let's play catch and run he told Jennie.

Jennie replied him saying it was not time to play catch and run but the little boy pouted and looked at her with puppy eyes, please second mother.

Jennie then accepted to play catch and run with him, so Joon-woo started running and Jennie was trying to catch him, the little boy was running happily that he didn't notice that there was a pool ahead of him. Jennie who saw the pool, was calling out to him, telling him to slow down but he ran faster because he thought she was telling him to slow down just because she wanted to catch him.

Joon-woo increased his pace and then, he fell inside the water, he could not swim so he was struggling in the water, then Jennie jumped in the pool to rescue the little boy.

Irene saw all what happened but says it was not the child's fault but Jennies's fault and then she asks Jennie to follow her to Jimin, Jennie had no choice but to follow her.

When they met Jimin, he started blaming Jennie asking her if it was her place to play with him, he continued asking her why she would behave childishly as to play with Joon-woo in the pool.

Jennie got fed up and ask Jimin for the chance to explain herself, Jimin then asked her to explain herself, when she finished explaining, the emperor got to know the truth and then apologized to Jennie for falsely accusing her.

Jimin

Jimin enters the court and brought Mark in front of everybody in the court room, He praises his skills in Seoul and gives him responsibility of another state but says that before he goes, he should give back the money and precious things which they got in Seoul war back to them. Mark is dumbstrucked. Outside court little Joon-woo decieves the soldiers and runs into the courtroom, here Jimin orders Mark to attack the revolters in his teritorry. Joon-woo comes to Jalal and playfully tells him about how the sweet Jennie was and that she is his new friend.

Jimin enters his women's chambers. All his brides are happy and try to impress him, but he goes to straight to Jennie, He just stands there silently Jennie who has her back faced to him, Jennie thinks he was pulling her dress and then, she ask what you are doing you said you will not do anything forcefully to me then what is this? And when she turns to face him she sees him smiling and looks down as its not Jimin but it was Joon-woo clinging unto her dress. Jennie and Jimin lock eyes and after a few seconds, she looks down fewling slightly embarassed while Jimin was smiling.

Jimin takes Joon-woo in his lap and takes him away playfully while Jennie keeps smiling.

Hello my lovely readers❤, I'm so sorry for not updating this book for a long time, I'll try to be updating regularly, I hope you enjoy this chapter eventhough its a little confusing, thank you.