Mature

"Stefan! Damon!" I shouted down the stairs.
"What is it?!" They both shouted back in unisen.
"I've decided I don't need anybody in my life and that he's not even worth it so I'm going to move on and forget about him.!"
"That is very mature Natali" Damon said
"Thank you."I said to him "I need to date Kai now so can you help me or not?" I asked genuinely.
"Are you serious?" Damon half shouted.
"That's a stupid question yes I'm serious is that a problem or something?" I asked.
"Massive! Huge problem actually!" Stefan shouted.

"Kai is a freakins sociopath!" Damon also shouted.

"sorry for the suggestion and by the way there is absolutely no need to shout, vampire hearing and all," What am I gonna do with my life I mean Kol was the only thing I was living for and he goes and pulls this shit! I guess that means that he wasn't the one for me and that I will just be staying single for the rest of my life.

I was laying in bed about a month later when I got a phone call off Bekah.

"hey Tali how are you holding up? I haven't got long but I needed to tell you that Kol loves you with all his heart and he has to pretend to fancy Davina so that he can stay alive. And that my niece isn't actually my niece you remember Hope Nik told me you had met her, basically Hayley lied about the baby being Klaus' and now he won't forgive her. Come to New Orleans and give him a chance so he can prove to you that he's worth it. See you soon hopefully" and she hung up, that was a lot of information to take in all in one, poor Klaus I mean that's awful I couldn't imagine having ababy and then finding out it wasn't mine after a year give or take, hell Idon't even like children that much it was an acception because it was Klaus' child.

I packed the necessities (the loubitans, a few other shoes along with a few outfits because it's new Orleans, obviously I was going to go shopping while I was there so no need to pack heavy)

"you are coming back soon aren't you Natali?" Damon asked. "W're gonna miss you," Stefan added. "of course I'm coming back soon and next time it'll be with Kol." I smiled to myself getting into my car and driving towards the love of my life.

My god that was a long freaking car journey. He had better be waiting to give me the best sex of my life when I return or else I will not be happy.

I arrived at their compound and was greeted with a fight. It was between Klaus and who I presume to be Hayley from what I've been told.
"All I ever wanted was the truth, and she's not even my fucking daughter Hayley! You fucking slag!" Klaus shouted as he pinned her up against the war and she choked.
"I-I'm sorry," she choked.
"Who!? Who is the father?!"
"Jackson, it's Jackson," she coughed as he let her go.
"Make no mistake if I ever see you or Jackson again again I will skin you alive and force feed Jackson's to you," he threatened and she sped away.

Whoa guys. I'm back bitchesssssss do you want some smut in the next couple chapters because i want to write it. Legit comment anything I don't give a fuck what it is but I'm bored.

Xoxo Ava

Merry Christmas and a happy Halloween and soon happy new year because I missed Christmas and Halloween and wont see you till after the new year probs.

Xoxo

Ava