New Transfer Student Part 1

Sigh...School will always be tiring, even if you transfer to a new school. My name is Izuku Midoriya, and I'm transferring to Rainbow Hills Middle School. It's a weird name, but nonetheless, I decided to transfer here to try and take a break of my hero work. It was a calm spring day when I was walking to my new school.

When I got there, the school seemed normal, which is what I needed. The flowers were like the rainbow, hence the name. I walked to the classroom and waited outside the door. While waiting, I saw five girls walk by. 'Those girls, Midoriya, are the heroes known as the Glitter Force.' Said 7th user, Nana Shimura, who was a voice in Midoriya's head that gave him advice.

(Yes, I'm trying to keep the lore as simple and unconfusing as possible.)

After the bell rang, I heard a female voice speaking to the class inside. Judging by the voice, it sounded like the blue haired girl. "Alright, everyone, today we have a transfer student joining us today. He'll be here for a couple months." She said, then I heard her voice near me. "You can come in now." I heard her say. I walked in, and hoped for the best.

Emily Pov

Chloe  just explained that we would be getting a male transfer student. He walked in and everyone went silent. He looked adorable for someone our age! His poofy green hair reminded me of broccoli, his bright emerald eyes shone like actual gems. "H-Hi! I'm Izuku Midoriya. It's a pleasure to meet you all. Hope we can be friends!" He said, like a nervous wreck, but kept calm. His pale yellow gloves were worn down quite a bit, and his red shoes were quite bulky. "You can sit next to...Emily." She said, and pointed at the seat next to me that was empty. He walked over and sat next to me, nervous.

Izuku Pov

School wasn't as confusing as I thought. For a first day, so far so good. Now, it's lunch time, and I decided to eat outside. I walked outside, and saw two girls in a higher grade talking to the five girls from earlier. I walked closer and heard them. "You heard us. Move it! This is our spot." One of them said, taping her foot. I took a deep breath and walked over. "Hey. How about you eat somewhere else?" I said, catching their attention. They turned around, and laughed at me. "What makes you think we're scared of you. You act so high and mighty, but your so small!" They said, and it got to me. It sounded like something Kacchan would say back when we were in middle school. Tears started welling up, and I ran off.

Chloe Pov

Izuku just tried to stand up for us, but those two put him down fast. "What is your two's problem!?" April yelled at the both of them. April followed where Izuku went, with Kelsey, Lily, and Emily close behind. Then, the two students in front of me suddenly became really sad. I stood up and ran towards the direction April and the others went. As I kept running, the sky became blue with a full moon. 'That means it's Ulric.' I thought. When I got there, the others were there, Izuku was slumped down. "Alright girls, are you ready?" Emily said, determined. We all nodded and started transforming

-skip because I don't plan to describe their transformations-

"Time to blaze away to a happy ending!" Emily: "Ready girls?" All: "Shining Bright! Here comes the Glitter Force!" We stood defiantly, staring at Ulric. "Disgusting! Your transformation gets more annoying each time I see it." Ulric said, gagging. "Buffoon! Come on down!" He said, pulling out a blue ball, which then manifested into a trash can. "Buffoon!" It said, with that stupid grin on it's face. April ran towards the buffoon and kicked it as hard as she could, but no avail. "Buffoon!" It said, opening the trash can lid on it's head and trapped April inside. Kelsey and Emily came next, being taken after they used their special moves. It was a blue nosed Buffoon we were facing, so that meant it was immune to our individual attacks. "Looks like we've finally won." Ulric said, smirking.

-inside Deku's mind and 3rd person pov-

Nana Shimura was worried. Midoriya suddenly fell to the ground, and started saying negative things. 'What to do, what to do...' She thought to herself. Then, she heard a defiant female voice say that it doesn't matter if we win or lose, it's how we do it. She felt happy that someone was helping out.

-outside Deku's mind and Deku's pov-

"It's not if we win or lose, it's how we do it!" I heard Chloe say, which snapped me out of whatever trance I was in. I stood up, and looked around. "What happened?" I said, still a bit dizzy. When my eyes fully opened, I saw two girls that looked familiar. Both had hair that looked like two colors of the rainbow, blue and yellow. The only two girls I can think of with those colors as their hair are Chloe and Lily. 'Nana, are you there?' I said through my mind. 'Yep, what's going on?' I heard her say. 'We gotta help them. Can you lend me some One for All please?' I thought. I heard Nana say something, then I felt the power of One for All surging through me. I jumped up and punched the giant trash can as hard as I could. "I'm the hero helping out!" I shouted, then I felt a cyan beacon cover me. Afraid, I closed my eyes.

When I opened my eyes, I saw a black case. I grabbed the case and opened it, to find crystals that looked different from the ones I've seen. Each one was a different color, and each had a different symbol on them.

And beside the black case, was a white ring-like thing, with a indent in the center where it's shaped like the crystals

And beside the black case, was a white ring-like thing, with a indent in the center where it's shaped like the crystals. I put the bracelet/ring on my left wrist. Then, I felt positive energy surge through me, changing the way I looked. My clothes transformed into my recent hero costume, but not including the air gloves. The cowl of my costume was a hood and now I had a cape to go with my hero costume! When the transformation finished, I stood at the ground, cape flowing behind me. "Smashing the dark future with a smile! I'm Zygarde!" I said, stamping my foot. The cyan beacon dissolved and I stood before the trash can clown.

"I-Izuku?!" Lily said, quite surprised. I turned around to look at the both of them. "Yep! It's me, and with new style!" I said, looking at my new hero costume. "Well, we could use the extra pair of hands." Chloe said, pointing at the giant trash can. 'Midoriya, it seems you have new powers when your in this form. 18 types to pull from, lots of moves, each with different effects.' I heard Nana say in my head. "Let's test out my new powers." I said, pulling out the black case and opening the lid. I picked the blue crystal that had a symbol that looked like a water drop. I put the crystal in the bracelet and felt like a flowing river. My eyes and hair shifted color, turning into the color of the crystal in the bracelet.

"Flow like water." I said under my breath. "Hydro Pump!" I shouted and forced my hand forward, launching a massive blast of water. "Buffoon!" It said, trembling a bit. Then, I switched crystals to the orange one with a fist symbol on it, shifting my eye and hair color to orange. "Mach Punch!" I said, punching the trash can in the gut so hard, I knocked it over. The lid fell off it the top. I switched the crystal to the yellow crystal with a lightning bolt symbol, shifting them to yellow. I blitzed over to the lid and saw Emily, Kelsey, and April. "Need some help?" I said, holding out my hand.

To be continued...