New Transfer Student Part 2

Deku POV

I had blitzed over to where the giant open trash can was to help Emily and Kelsey up. The two girls were surprised by my new look. And I could've sworn Kelsey had blushed a bit. "H-hey Izuku," Kelsey said, slightly embarrassed. "I like the new clothes." She said, standing up quickly dusting herself off, then helping Emily up. "Thanks, Kelsey. And the new hero's name is Zygarde!" I said proudly, removing the yellow crystal from the ring-like bracelet, returning my hair to its normal green color.

"Hey uh, what's with the marble looking things on your belt?" April, who had come out of the trash can after I had knocked it down, asked, and I looked down at my belt. on there, there were six ball like things. All had a black top, with yellow stripes down the side. The bottom of the ball was pure white.

 The bottom of the ball was pure white

"Oh. I didn't know these were there." I said, picking out one of the balls. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a weird looking creature. It stood about 2'11", with blueish-black eyes, fluff on it's head, neck, and as a tail. "Holy woah! What is that?" I asked, and I heard a muffled buzz in my pocket. I checked my pocket and pulled out what looked like a game controller, but a lot more complex than an actual game controller.

 I checked my pocket and pulled out what looked like a game controller, but a lot more complex than an actual game controller

"I am a Pokedex

"I am a Pokedex. I can help with anything you need in relation to the creatures known as Pokemon." The Pokedex said. I pointed it at the fox-like creature, and this is what it said. "Flareon, The Flame Pokemon. Flareon's fluffy fur has a functional purpose—it releases heat into the air so that its body does not get excessively hot. This Pokémon's body temperature can rise to a maximum of 1,650 degrees Fahrenheit." The Pokedex explained, and I was quite amazed by the fox- er, I meant Flareon.