How about a sparkling?

I've noticed that the smut one got the most votes, it seems like ya horny little scraps want some after a long time(don't worry, this time no one's interrupting). Lemon comin up, with terrible writing skills- i warn you, if you don't want it then don't read it, i warned you-

Optimus and ratchet were cuddled together after the long day with the recruits and talking to bumblebee and greencross. A small thought had always been looming over their helms but were afraid of asking until-
"Ratchet.." "hm?" The medic replied as he turned to his side to look at optimus. "How do you feel.. about a sparkling..?" The prime asked, ratchet blinked before smiling softly, "I've thought about that myself.. i really thought you'd never ask." That was when optimus pulled ratchet to his lap and they started to kiss, the two's glossas dancing before the prime took control and broke the kiss. He then attacked the medic's neck cables, tugging each of the sensitive wires gently and earning a low moan for each and every wire he gently bit down on. Ratchet reached over and tugged on some of the back cables near the prime's spinal cortex, optimus revved his engines loudly earning a small shiver of excitement from the medic. Optimus set his servos on ratchet's hips, starting to grind their interface plates together. They both moaned loudly before ratchet reached down and pressed down on the prime's inner thigh, near a few very sensitive cables that triggered the bigger bot's interface plates to open up to reveal a hardened spike. Optimus took the servo that had triggered the action and bit gently onto the palm, the medic yelped and moaned loudly, the prime then leaned into ratchet's audio receptors and whispered, "ratchet, that's cheating~" that made the white and red bot quiver and purred, "not cheating, just a tactical advantage~" that made the prime's engine rev loudly before biting down more on the medic's servo, where it was super sensitive, ratchet moaned loudly. He then felt optimus' other servo slither down to his inner thigh cabling and slowly tugged at each of them, that got the ambulance to start leaking and open his panel. Optimus smirked and brought the medic's valve right on top of his spike, ratchet purred and pushed optimus back on their berth. The prime leaned back against the wall and looked to ratchet, the medic smirked before slamming himself down onto the hardened spike. Optimus groaned loudly, feeling ratchet's valve squeeze his pulsing spike before moving their frames closer, the two kissed hungrily with muffled moans. Optimus rubbed the medic's hips gently, getting ratchet to loosen up a little before starting to move. The medic started to bounce up and down, moaning loudly before moaning even louder once optimus started attacking his neck again. Ratchet felt himself move faster and faster, optimus starting to do the same, groaning as he felt the other's valve squeeze tightly and letting loose before feeling it tighten a little around his spike. The two started to open their chassis to reveal each other's sparks and slowly brought their sparks together. Ratchet gasped and moaned as he felt the other's spark embracing his with warmth and passionate love along with the lust the two are sharing. They both kissed each other again before ratchet huffed out between heated kisses, "o-orioAhH~ i-i'm- ngH~" "i know r-ratchet~" optimus replied huskily as he slammed his hip upwards. The prime then shifted so that ratchet was laying on the berth and he was on top, optimus rammed his spike in and out of the slick valve. Ratchet moaned loudly as he thrusted his hips, metal clanking loudly, the paint job down there getting scratched but neither of them cared less. All their focus was on making each other feel great pleasure and love. Ratchet screamed loudly before feeling himself release the slick fluid that had been held in, optimus continued for a little longer before releasing his own load into ratchet. The two stayed docile, panting and recovering some of their energy before slowly kissing again. Optimus then whispered, "would you like round two?~" that made the medic shiver in excitement, feeling himself get wet again, "oh o-orion~ i want it harder~" like that, optimus revved his engines with a mischievous smirk. That night was a very long one to them.

Bumblebee and greencross were sharing a cup of high grade, they were unable to sleep from the 'noise' that was going on. "Should've told them to go to a hotel." "... yup."

Ratchet was on the hospital berth, a doctor had informed him of his pregnancy. Optimus and ratchet gave each other a passionate kiss before greencross said, "if you're gonna do that again-" "oh primus- please no-" the two older bots looked over to them and laughed, "don't worry- i think i fragged him hard enough that he won't be able to walk for a human month." "O-ORiOn-!!!" Ratchet yelped as he blushed so hard he felt his faceplates steam. Greencross and bumblebee groaned, "nOt tHe dEtAiLs-" optimus only laughed before yelping, feeling ratchet slap his aft. "Orion, i will fragging pummel you into the scrapheap!" Optimus wanted to make a small joke about that but he knew that would only earn him a wrench to the helm so he only leaned his forehelm against his lover's and nuzzled closely to him, "forgive me my old friend." Ratchet snorted before giving him a brief kiss, "i already have."

Sorry if this is slightly short :,DD I'm tryin- I ain't good at this if y'all can't tell- but I'm tryin just for you guys cause y'all are awesome. I'll cya on the next chapter