Revfinder Headcanons as a gift from the Gods 😇

Hi friends!

- Revenant did initially hate Pathfinder like he hated everyone else, but that didn't last very long.

- Pathy made the simp feel things he didn't know he could still feel.

- The synthetic nightmare was NOT ready to meet someone that didn't hate him.

- Opposites attract? That's true in this case...

- Revenant and Pathfinder fell in love with each other around the same time, but Revenant found out first, and actually loved Path a little longer.

- A lot of Revenant's kills have come from him killing people who hurt Pathfinder.

- Yes, there were many reasons as to why the simulacrum killed Forge, but the main reason was for being mean to Pathfinder.

- Revvy has become noticeably less rude to Path, and even protects him.

- They hold hands a lot 😳

- Revenant was jealous of Ash when she became Pathfinder's "girlfriend," and resents her.

- Revenant cares more about Pathfinder than finding his source code, but still wants to die.

- Pathfinder is the only one who can calm down Revenant. And the only one that cares about Revenant, for that matter.

- To Rev, Pathfinder killing someone is the hottest thing in the world. Bonus points if he is still being his cute self.

- When the gay robots are on dates, Pathfinder likes to show off his boyfriend to everyone.
     • "Everyone, look at my boyfriend!"
     • "Path, stop."

- Pathfinder causes Revenant to overheat a lot. He doesn't even have to do anything. The MRVN just exists, and the simulacrum go burrrrrrrrrn.

- Flower crowns flower crowns flower crowns-

- Revenant refuses to swear if Pathfinder is around, but on extremely rare occassions, he may slip up.

- Revenant spends a good portion of his day simping for Pathfinder-

- Everyone is horrified that a sweet, innocent angel like Pathfinder is dating a ruthless murderer like Revenant.

- Pathfinder has tried to adopt Loot Ticks with Revenant as their children.

- The blue robot is the only living being in existence to hug Revenant without being slaughtered.

- Pathy doesn't know that Revenant is depressed and wants to die. And Revenant tries to keep it that way.

- The last time Pathfinder got hurt, every human in the room was slowly murdered by Revenant.

- They have a special way of kissing. It's like a soft forehead bonk to most humans.

- Revenant has a difficult time focusing when Pathfinder is being cute.

- Since Pathfinder is very heavy, but Revenant isn't, Path can carry him around all the time.

- Revvy is both a yandere and a tsundere for Path.