They get real jobs?!

Hi friends!

If the legends never joined the Apex games, what jobs would they have?

- Bloodhound: They would get a job as a tracker in order to help find people who go missing. Though they would keep their job a secret, as sometimes, tracking down someone leads to their death.

- Gibraltar: As he wanted to help people, and he became friends with Lifeline, Gibraltar took the career of a nurse. Makoa also spent a lot of time reading books to sick kids.

- Lifeline: Doctor. Pretty obvious. Along with that, she had a job related to the Outlands Suicide Hotline.

- Pathfinder: He had many jobs before, but always got fired. But he eventually got a stable job as a counselor. He cheered up everyone with his optimistic attitude!

- Wraith: Librarian. She wanted to find out more about who she was, and figured that working in a library was a calm, quiet place to learn.

- Bangalore: A soldier in the military. She knew the risks, but wanted to be like her brothers who fought in the IMC.

- Caustic: Chemistry teacher. Alexander figured that instead of just experimenting on his own, he could teach young minds about science, and find value in them.

- Mirage: A bartender at his bar. Yes. But he's also a comedian who fails to make people laugh how he wants them to be humored...

- Octane: His first job would be a professional athlete, but we all know that deep down, Octavio would eventually become a criminal.

- Wattson: She's be a baker, who enjoys croissants a lot and baking treat for her (S/O)!

- Crypto: Tae would become a police officer. After his sister was kidnapped, Crypto would get this job to look into her case and possible find out what happened to her. But alongside that, he's also a hacker.

- Revenant: Once a hitman, always a hitman. Unless Path wants him to stop.

- Loba: She'd get a secret job as a spy, but her cover-up job would be as a dancer, which she does actually enjoy.

- Rampart: Ramya would have a shop where she sells mechanical parts and even guns. As her business would perform well, Rampart would eventually become CEO.

- Horizon: A teacher. She would teach little kids various different subjects, especially science. Mary would also be a foster mother.

- Fuse: Boxer. Why? Because yes.

- Valkyrie: She would be (and already is) a pilot. But she secretly works as Cupid to help people fall in love.