Dreamza #1 ??? (idk what this is)

Philza x dream.
Fluff.
Female!dream AU
⚠️REMINDER⚠️ I AM WRITING ABOUT THEIR CHARACTERS, IF I GET TOLD TO TAKE THIS DOWN BY PHILZA OR DREAM I WILL.

Now AU explanation.

Quackity and jshlatt were married in the past and had a few children ( Jes biological ... I'm not getting into it).

Dream is one of these children and somehow became a perfect mix between the two.

The other children are (from eldest to youngest)

XD (his real name is Damien in this AU, became a god)
Nightmare (dreams twin)
DayDream herself
Drista
Tubbo
Lani

Only the 3 eldest have wings(from big q.
They all have horns, ears a tail and the bottom part of their legs are hooves/goat legs but they use some type of magic to hide them.

They all know Spanish.

Dream, dream XD and drista all ran away because of abusive quackity and drunk jshlatt.

the abuse and alcoholism started because Nightmare died.

Dream got the worst of it because she looks like nightmare and that made her somewhat insane.

Dream is pretending to be a man so that the others will thing she is strong (lets pretend that there is a false rumor that male goats are just naturaly like 10 to 20 times stronger than females, idk if its true thought)

Sapnap, XD, Drista and nightmare are the only ones aware of who dream is. Not even George knows (Meaning they also knows about dream being a girl).

Dream treated Tommy normaly and Tommy lied about it so he could gain more power meaning dream souldn't be in prisoned.

Dream has a house in the end (see picture above, this building was created by me this was the best i could do to capture what it lookes like).

Sapnap and ponk are gaurds at the prison, but they only gaurd the outside and barely do it, so they dont know about what is happening inside.(idk if any of this is cannon or not, probably not.)
____________________________________

Techno's Pov

I had been locked up with dream for a month now, it was time to set the plan in motion, phil and i had found out that tommy lied about what dream did to him so we had planned to break dream out for quite some time now.

This could also get dream to join the syndacate which would make it probably the most powrefull organization on the server, and if that were to happen than we would be able to overthow any government that forms on the server.

Right now i was waiting on the signal phil would give out, once that went of wilbur would remove the lava keeping us in, and niki would bridge to us while Ranboo held of anyone who tried to get to him.

Once we could get past the lava phil would make holes in the roof of the room and get us all thrue it, dropping a rope for us to climb out while he himself lifted dream who has no dout lost some of his strength.

Then we would all escape to the syndicate base, we would stay there for a few weeks to help dream recover, duting that period we would also try to get dream to join us and tell us some of the secrets that he no dought has comitted to memory.

After about 5 minutes the signal, which was the member bell ringing like crazy went off, then the lava in front of the cell began dissapearing.

I looked at dream, from what i could tell he looked super confused making me smirk at him, i said to him:" this is part of the escape plan teletubbie, cant have you actually having a house now can i".