Rich and angry

"Goodevening, i'm your waitress for tonight. I'll take your orders and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me" i said.

"Whatever, just give me one round of shots, for all of us. Oh and a Bacardi Coke for me" one of the guys said dry.
"Anything else?" I asked friendly.
"Did i say so?" He asked. Well damn, how disrespectful

"Have a great night" i mumbled and walked back to the bar. "Asshole" i muttered under my breath.

I went to the other tables too and performed the protocol like usually.
"One round of shots and a Bacardi cola pleas" i groaned.
"And?" Marv asked, mixing the Bacardi with Coke
"What?" I hissed, wiping the sweat of my forehead.
"Hot guys?" He smirked.
"Excuse me? Hot guys? Wrong address" i laughed as he put the drinks on my tray.

"And the Bacardi?" I asked.
"Yes, for me" the crock said who also ordered. I placed all the glasses on their table and walked away.

"Hey, waitress! Come back!" I heard him yelling, making me sigh.
"Yes?" I asked politely.
"What is this?" He asked, pointing at his glass.
"Your Bacardi coke Sir" i said, not knowing what his problem was.

"No, no, no. Bring it back, it is DISGUSTING" he said, emphasising the word 'disgusting'.
"Ofcourse, would you like something else?" I asked.

"Yes, i want to speak the manager. Right now" he said angryly. His eyes looked fierce and mysterious at the same time.
"Yo Neymar, just order another drink" one of the guys groaned.
"Yo Dani, shut the fuck up" he hissed, not avoiding eye contact with me.
I quickly turned my head the other way.

Why did he want to speak the manager? Over a fucking drink? What the hell is wrong with him! What did he want, talk to the manager and complain over a drink? Seriously?

"Uhm hi, are you deaf? I asked for the manager!" He said, waving his hands for my head.

"I'm sorry, But the manager is not available at the moment" i lied.

i don't want Marvin to get in trouble! He can get fired because this asshole over here dislikes his stupid Drink. I can't work without Marv, it would be alot more boring without him!

"Hey bro, just get over it. I'm sure it was never their intention. Order another drink" a Guy with green eyes said, sitting Next to him. THANK YOU!

"Whatever, But take this" he said dryly and almost smashed his glass on my tray. Bacardi and cola spilled on my dress, making me wanna smack him.

I smiled at the Guy as a 'thank you' for Marvin.

"Okay, it won't happen again Sir. Have a great night" i said and walked away.

"Great night? This drink ruined my whole fucking night already, this damn club" i heard him cursing behind me. I ignored it and did some other tables, without telling Marv what happened.

Alot of guests already left And there were 3 tables left to serve. I feld tired as hell But also Proud of myself for being able to do all of this.

"Haha, have you seen his face when Leo scored? Hahaha brilliant!!" I heard them laughing when i picked up their empty shot glasses.

"Is everything to your wish men?" I heard my boss, Rafeall asking. Oh god..
"Well actually.." That asshole said.
"I had a question" he said.
"Ofcourse, how can we help you?" Rafeall asked.

"Can we get another waitress the Next time, and maybe another bartender as well?" He said, smiling. What the actual fuck is wrong with him?

"Was there a problem?.." He asked, piercing his eyes into Mine.
"Not that i know" i mumbled.

"No no! There wasn't!" A guy said.
"Yes there was. When i asked her if i could speek the manager, she said you were not available.." He said, making my blood boil. Thanks dude, for telling this.

"Neymar, i'm so sorry. This isn't the behavior we expect from our staff" he apologized.
He looked mad at me, really mad.

"No problem Rafeall, i'll see through it this time" he laughed. Wait they know each other?

"I'm sorry for the conditions" he said.
"Mena, i see you tommorow at my office! 6pm, not later!!" He hissed to me when we left the table. I nodded and he walked away.

I didn't tell Marv and cleaned up their table after everyone left. I saw a note on the table, same place were he sat.

-"hey waitress, call me. Neymar"- the text said with his number on the back.
I sighed out loud of frustration and anger and ripped the note in pieces.
Are you fucking kidding me?!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX