Precognition

He grabbed my hair, hardly and pulled on it until my scalp was numb. I grabbed the sheets and tried to get my breathing under control. Because the faster I panted, the harder he pounded.

"No more smart ass comments?" He hissed in my ear while his thrusts got irregular and sloppy.

"Fuck you Ney" I managed to get out.

"What do you think i'm doing baby?"

I could feel him slam his irritation and anger that he had towards me, into me and I don't know why, but I liked it and I couldn't hide it. I arched my back some more, hearing him groan right after.

"I'm coming baby" he moaned.

"Me too" I managed to bring out before biting in his pillow.

And when I said that, he let go of my hair and slid out of me. I got turned around before I could blink and tilted my head back when he sucked on my neck. We didn't say much, but we didn't need to. This was enough communication to understand each other.

He leaned back and stared into my eyes. His gaze was so strong that I forgot everything else around me. And for a second it seemed like the room caught our fire. My lips brushed against his while I could read his eyes. He was conflicted, but kissed me eventually. I moaned into his mouth when he pushed himself into me and we synced our movements. It was the first time we made out during our steamy sessions, but it made us both cum after each other.

I closed my eyes and caught my breath.
He did the same and went to lay next to me.

"Hope you can still walk tomorrow" I looked next to me and saw that stupid grin on his face.

"You won't be able to if you keep talking" I snapped back, rapidly.

"Still a big mouth, hu?"

"Shut up" I sighed.

"Don't play with me" The hot brazillian spoke, threatening.

I laughed, sarcastically.

"Or?"

The last letter had not even left my lips or I was pinned down on the bed.

"Listen to me, i'm not done with you. So you better save your energy and shut your mouth"

"No, you listen to m..."

The rest of my complains got muffled by his mint tasting lips. He picked me up swiftly and pushed me against the bedroom wall. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I felt two fingers entering me.

"Just shut the fuck up" He moaned against my neck as his fingers moved faster and deeper, making me close my eyes and make noises the neighbors could hear.

"Let me go" I tried to fight him, and myself, but all he did was chuckle and move his fingers faster.

"You really want me to let you go? Because i'm pretty sure you won't be able to stand on your own legs now" He knew he was right. And I knew it t-

---

"This is your last warning Mena, am I clear?" I nodded quickly and cursed this man out in my head, while I felt my blood boiling.

"It won't happen again" I said, controlling my tone as much as I could, thinking about all the ways I could quit this job and kill this man.

I left his office after yet another talk about my attidude towards customers. I tried to explain that my attidude is a reflection of the attidude of the customers, what only made it worse . I won't kiss your ass if you're rude towards me or my co workers, and I won't cuss you out if you treat me with the same respect.

But it has always been a issue, my big mouth has gotten me in trouble before, trust me. My personality can be too much for people, my sassy comments are not always appreciated. All my ex-boyfriends described me as wild, loving, very passionate, but also stubborn as hell, with a fierce attidude and a big mouth. My friends would say i'm generous and sassy, and always speak my mind.

But at work, i'm the one who suffers the most, for obvious reasons. So this is something that's not new to me. The only reason i'm not fired already is because I do bring in the money I have to bring in, which is easy if I bat my lashes and put on some heels. Because after all, I always get what I want.

I got into the lady's washroom to cool off and fix my lipstick. I ran my hands through my curls before giving myself a pep talk. This job isn't permanent, stay proffesional, be kind and be nice.

"Whatever" I mumbled under my breath and went back to the bar.

The night ended up being uneventful, like every monday night. The bar was empty and we closed a bit earlier. I cleaned up all the tables, talked to some of my co workers and was the last one gathering my stuff and closing the bar.

The door shut behind me and I locked it swiftly.

"Fuck! Google said you were still open!" I heard a clearly irritated male voice behind, making me turn around.

"Sorry sir, we closed early tonight" I mentally sighed, but was suprised with whom I saw infront of me. He gazed me up and down swiftly, as if I wouldn't notice, before I saw that he clearly was suprised with whom was standing infront of him.

"Your boss will be happy to hear that you closed early" The tanned guy, wearing a track suit, said. He scowled and I raised my right eyebrow. The audacity, I thought.

"Well, be my guest and tell him" I faked a smile and pulled out the keys. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the uber I ordered, that was waiting for me across the street.

"I'm assuming you lost my number?" I heard him say. He was still standing there, with his hands deep in his pockets.

He's that asshole that got you in trouble in the first place and then gave you his number, I finally recognized him.

"If you mean ripped to pieces and thrown away by lost, then yeah. I lost it"

The look on his face was confusion and annoyance, this was clearly a guy that has never been rejected. It was all over his face.

"You do realise that there are millions of girls who would die for those nine digits?"

I laughed sarcastically.

"Well, i'd rather die than have those digits"

"Don't be stubborn Mena, you'll regret it"

I was two steps away from getting into the car, but stopped when he called out my name.

"You think saying my name will change my mind, stalker?" I frowned, waiting for his response. He laughed out loud like I told him the biggest joke of the year.

"Change your mind? You'll beg me"

"Beg you? I don't even know you!"

"You will soon"

My uber beeped, signaling me to get in.

"Goodnight trouble maker" He said and I got into the car with renewed annoyance, because I didn't get the time to say something back. I saw him walking into the next best bar. Who the fuck does he think he is? What does he want from me?

My head was spinning when I got home and I was still irritated. I decided to take a hot shower to relax, but the weird conversation with the rude guy was the only thing I could think off, His words looped in my head.

XXXXXXXXX

It's been too long, I'm sorry but life got in the way. But I hope you enjoyed this new chapter! like, share with your friends and comment your thoughts! ❤️✨

Love!!!