The Meeting

After Mr.Moreau and I were walking down the trails of the village heading towards the meeting spot, I looked at the Now empty village. Last time I was actually above ground the village was filled with people laughing and children running around. Now it's full of gloom and sorrow without a single soul in sight. I watched as Mr.Moreau put two disks in a door which bore a demon and what seemed to be a maiden with a sword. It opened slowly and showed the way which we had to continue on, After a short while we ended up in a room, as we walked into the room my eyes shifted from person to person, It started with this Very tall woman, She looked like she could almost be around Ten feet tall, she stood there smoking out of a long wand looking thing. Next I noticed a woman cloaked head to toe in black, she sat there in a chair with a very creepy doll on her lap, the doll looked so animated like it was almost living. Then I looked across the room where a Man sat across from the others, he had a large hammer over his shoulder, the other hand he was smoking a cigar. Man this family really liked to smoke things. Mr.Moreau gently pulled on the fabric of my clothes to grab my attention and led me over to a church pew on the same side as the Hammer man. I sat down and glanced over to the man, he seemed very unhappy to be here, he glanced over to me and I looked away quickly. The last thing I wanted to do was get on anyones bad side. We then all turned our attention to the front of the church as mother Miranda appeared. "My children.. It would appear that someone has infiltrated our village and intends to take my sweet ava from me, we cannot allow this to happen, so if you encounter this individual you are to eliminate him immediately" Mother said as she looked over her Children. "House Moreau and House Heisenberg will be working together, and house Dimitrescu and house Benivento Will be working together to prevent anything further" Mother had said before the man with the hammer abruptly stood up "I'm not working alongside that Moronic Freak and The failed experiment! They will only Slow me down if I have to defend against Winters!" He stated. "Calm down child, the adults are trying to listen to Mother," said the Tall lady smugly. "You're only defending Miranda's decision because your not stuck with these two idiots!" Yelled the angry Heisenberg. "SILENCE all of you.. My decisions are final. You will all work with who I assigned to you no arguments. Remember from whence you came" Said mother, the entire room fell silent as mother made her exit. Everyone else dispersed as the only people left was Heisenberg, Mr.Moreau and I. Then Heisenberg walked over with a clear scowl on his face. "Whatever you two do, Just stay out of my way, I Don't need anyone slowing down my plans.." he said, and with that He disappeared like he wasn't even here. I glanced down at Mr.Moreau as he sighed "I-It's best to just follow what Heisenberg wants, we just need to follow mothers orders the best we can" Mr.Moreau said as he headed out and I followed along back to our home.. Once we got back I laid in my bed, I wondered what plans that Heisenberg guy could have that we couldn't be a part of.. I thought as I drifted off to sleep..

*Authors note: YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING I'M SO GLAD YOUR ENJOYING THIS*