17】︎ ᴘʀᴀɪꜱᴇ ᴍᴇ | ᴘᴀʀᴛ ²

︎ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"Don't cry over someone who wouldn't cry over you

wouldn't cry over you."

~ Lauren Conrad

︎︎

Deciding to go all out tonight you apply the littlest amount of make up and curl your hair.
Meanwhile, Johnny was throwing almost every piece of clothing he owned around his room, panicking as he couldn't find anything to wear.

With a frustrated sigh he throws all his clothes back in his closet before seeing a white suit catch his eye.

'That's the one' he thought as he picked it up and slid it on.

By the time you both were done it was around 6:50. Johnny was thankful that you only lived five minutes away from him.

He quickly got in his fire bird and made his way to you.

You were more excited than anything.

I mean how often is it that a guy you like asks you out on a date, and especially a decent guy.

Johnny arrived at your door at exactly 7 o'clock on the dot. Hearing a knock on your front door you walk as fast as you can to the door in heels, letting out a breath of nervousness as you open the door.

Johnny looks up, his mouth gape open as he looks at your beauty

"I- wow we're matching." You say noticing Johnny's white suit that he looked mighty fine in.

"-wow you look beautiful." Johnny says mind blown.

I mean he always admired you and thought you were the most gorgeous girl but now you just looked breath taking.

"Thank you Johnny, you look handsome... as always." You compliment with a sweet smile.

The smallest blush falls onto his face, so faint you almost missed it. Johnny holds out his hand gesturing for you to take it

"Shall we go?" He asks as you take his hand.

"We shall." You comment with a side smile.

He leads you to his well cleaned up fire bird, rushing to your side to open the door for you.

"My lady." He jokes.

You giggle as you slide into the passengers seat.

"Thank you my gentlemen." You blush, as Johnny runs over to his side entering the car and cranking it up.

The drive was silent, comfortable silence of course. You both were just simply enjoying each other's company as you finally made it to your destination.

A small fancy Italian restaurant. Johnny gets out of his side and rushes to your side, opening the door before you could even put your hand on the handle to get out.