9~

Both got in the car „how long would it take to get there ? " Jimin asked with puppy eyes „ehh At least 1 hour " jimin looked down and just  played with his fingers ...

On the way there jungkook was in his own mind and didn't realized that jimin felt asleep „aww how cute " he said but then he saw a small smile on Jimins face „I know your awake " he said and looked at Jimin „ah yes " jimin laughed weirdly „never mind we are here " Jimin suddenly got up and looked at the big mall „wow, come on jungkook let's go please"
, „yes yes don't need to hurry " he giggled he opened Jimins door and toke his hand , Jimin blushed but didn't removed his hand .

They walked in and jimin was amazed „WOW it's so beautiful " jungkook laughed at Jimin „you wasn't in a mall your whole live ? " , „no "
Jimin said with a straight face and jungkook clearly realized it „look Jimin there " he pointed to a mochi store „OMG jungkook can we please get some " jungkook nodded with his head and they bought mochi A LOT of mochi

„where do you wanna go first ? " , „mhh how about there " jimin pointed to a sex toy store and jungkook panicked
„ahh no let's go there " jungkook grabbed Jimins hand and toke him to a normal clothes store
„b-but why can't we go to the other store ? " Jimin looked sad „aishh Jimin do you even know what inside there ?? " Jimin looked confused „okey okey we will go there late fine ? " Jimin smiled and picked up some clothes after they shopped for a long time went from store to store jimin got tired so they were about to leave but then suddenly.

„JUNGKOOK" jungkook quickly turned around
„what why are you screaming " „we forgot to go there " jimin pointed to the sex store „oh no " jungkook sighed „alright go in Jimin " Jimin had a big smile on his face and runs in the store jungkook followed him but he got a call
„hello ? "
„jungkook brooooo "
„oh no tae what do you want "
„I'm just asking what you doing "
„your annoying taehyung shut up "
„Bu.... "
Jungkook end the called and walked in the store

Jimins pov
YES OMG I want to go in there for the whole time i turned around seeing jungkook is calling someone so I just went in and omg so many pretty things „hello cute boy how can I help you " , „heyyy I wanna look pretty for my boyfriend can you help me find some cute things " ,„haha ofc " he showed me so many things I tried them  on and then jungkook came ...