~7

after taehyung got kicked out from jungkook Jimin ran to his room and closed the door behind him. „why is it me ,why do I deserve this " he started to cry his hole body hurt so he thought when he go to sleep it will stop .

Jungkook ran out of the house and hit what he just saw he is full of anger „ what the hell want teahyung this bastard from Jimin  he's mine " ( MINE JIMIN,  JUNGKOOK WHAT YOU JUST SAID YOU DONT LIKE JIMIN GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD) he said to himself  „but what if I do "....

next day
It's still raining and jimin is just laying in his bed when someone hit hard at his door
„OPEN THE DOOR " jimin run to the door to open it and saw the father and jungkook , Jimin was about to close the door again when the dad kicked him 
„dad what are you doing " jungkook hold the arm from his dad and looked shook „I'm not finish" he got in the room near jimin and hold his neck „DAD STOP " jungkook run to his dad and push him away he closed the door and toke him outside.

Jimin was crying „why did he do that " he toke his phone to call taehyung when he saw what day it is „Saturday isn't the wedding today " Jimin got out from his room seeing to big guards „where are you going "
„to jungkook can I ?" The guard let jimin go to jungkooks office where jungkook is  playing with his phone . „oh your here " the guards got out and Jimin slowly walked to jungkook „jungkook I need to change " 
„of course go to my room and shower you can take my clothes " he said with a smile
(HE SMILED FOR THE FIRST TIME HE LOOK SO CUTE TODAY HOW WOULD HIS LIPS TA...JIMIN WHAT ARE YOU THINKING EWW) „but what if I like him"...

Jimin toke a shower and changed to jungkooks clothes after he got out of the bathroom he saw jungkook laying on the bed shirtless ( DAMNN HIS BODY IS SO HOT ) jimin looked for a long time on jungkook abs „like what you seeing mhh" jimin blushed and opend the door
„ where do you think you going "
„in my room ? "
„no you will sleep here "
(SLEEPING WITH HIM YESSS... I MEAN NOOO WHAT IS HAPPENING JIMIN )
„ why are you still standing come here "
Jimin laid beside jungkook and looked at him all the time and jungkook just playing games
( HE IS LOOKING AT ME AWW SHOULD I LOOK BACK MHH ... OH FUCK I DIED )

Jungkook turned off his phone and looked at Jimin „hey " he said with a raspy voice
Jimin blushed „h-hi " jungkook start laughing and Jimin looked confused „what is so funny huh " , „hahah nothing you just so cute hahaha " jimin start to giggle, all of the sudden jungkook just hugged Jimin „comon let's sleep"
„okey "
(HE SO TINY AND WARM UGH WHY DO I FALL FOR HIM ) jungkook sighed.

(WHY DO I FELL SO COMFORTABLE IN HIS ARMS UGH DO I FALL FOR HIM ?)

// yayyyy I'm active again 💕💕💕