Prologue: History repeated

Caleb's POV

I was walking through the woods this morning to see what kind of mystery i could solve when i head punching and i looked to see Wendy's boyfriend Michael punching a bag with my face drawn on it and i slowly started to back away from him when i stepped on a twig and it alerted Michael i tried to hide but he grabbed me by the shirt and punched me in the side and he stood above me smiling then he grabbed me by the collar.

Caleb: Uh let me go or else.

Michael: Or else what?

Michael then raised his fist and on instinct i threw a left hook causing him to let me go but then Wendy came up beside Michael and started to help him up.

Wendy: Caleb what are you doing?!

Caleb: Wendy i can explain.

Michael: Wendy i was just walking in the woods when all of a sudden he jumped me and punched me with a left hook and then you showed up.

Wendy: He DID WHAT?!!!

Caleb: No it's not true.

Wendy: SHUT UP CALEB!!!

Wendy the helped Michael to his feet and and looked back at me with hatred.

Wendy: Don't......ever........come........near me.........again.

She then walked away with Michael who had a smile on his face in then got up and ran back to my house, when i got there i felt the tears in my eyes. As i turned to find something to cheer me up in my Journal's i came across something i didn't notice before, It was about Werewolves and their ability to move on past pain real quick, so i began to read and try to forget about the pain that i had to endure today.

Two years later

I was now in my Interdimensional portal room which was the same as Gruncle Ford's portal but was far more stable and I was standing infront of Robbie with my last Journal.

Caleb: Robbie i have something to ask you, remember when you were a kid and you always dream about going around the world in a plane with someone to help with the ladies.

Robbie grew a smile on his face but i cut it short.

Caleb: Takes this book, get on a plane and fly as away as you can to the edge of the earth, burry it where no one can find it.

I could feel Robbie began to grow a scowl on his face in frustration.

Robbie: That's it, you finally speak to us after two years and it's to tell me to get as far away from you as possible.

Caleb: Robbie you have no idea what i am up against what I've been through?

Robbie: No you have no idea what we have been through, we lost Stan and Ford two months ago from age, Mable had fallen into depression it took three months to get her out of it, you think you got problems I got a goatee Caleb, meanwhile your here spending your life in your fancy house in the woods like a selfish jerk.

Caleb: I'm selfish, I'm selfish Robbie how can you say that after you and everyone else believed in a lie and turning your back on me, I'm giving you a chance to make up for that mistake and you won't even listen.

Robbie: Well listen to this, you want me to get rid of this book, fine (takes out and ignites lighter) I'll get rid of it right now.

Caleb: No (grabs Journal 4) you don't understand.

Robbie: You said you wanted me to have it so I'll do what i want with it.

Caleb: my research!

I then tackled Robbie to the ground and he dropped the Journal and I went to get it but he kicked me down and grabbed it but i got up and went after him.