Return of the Oldest sibling

Noone's POV

How long has it been since Alex Pines found the 6 Journal of Gravity Falls, a month, two months. It was foggy and when he first found the blue leathered bound journal and read the first page his search for the answers to all his questions began, questions like "Who's the Author", "Who is the older brother", "Where are the other Journals", "Does the Author have anything to do with my family's history with the weird in this town" well all of these question were now being answered.

In Y/N's Portal Room

Robbie, Alex, Gideon and Amanda were all in the portal room trying to stop the end of the world from happening but as they were arguing Alex, Gideon and Robbie were thrown to the wall and Amanda was about to hit the off button but Robbie stopped her

Robbie: Amanda, I was going to say this to you and your brother this morning but i never could because of me getting arrested but i wanted to say that your going to her some bad things about me and some of which are true but you got to believe me, everything i worked for everything i care about it's all for this family.

Alex: Amanda what if he's lying this thing could destroy the universe listen to your head!!

Robbie: Look into my eyes Amanda you really think I'm a bad guy?

Alex: He's lying shut it down now!!

Robbie: Amanda please.

Announcer: 10..........9.

Amanda was about to shut off the portal when she looked into her uncle's eyes and saw the pleading look in them before she made her choice.

Amanda: Uncle Robbie.

Announcer: 6.............5.

Amanda removed her hand away from the button and let go of the lever.

Amanda: I trust you.

Alex: AMANDA ARE YOU CRAZY WERE ALL GONNA-

Announce: 1.

Then the world began to shake and the outside of the house began to rise along with various other things with it and after a few minutes everything went back down and calm, then everyone turned to the portal and saw a man coming out of it and then stopped jsut a few feet from the portal.