21】︎ ᴍɪɴᴇ| ᴘᴀʀᴛ ³

︎ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"You meet everyone twice in this life, when they come and when they go

"You meet everyone twice in this life, when they come and when they go."

~ C.C Aurel

"Fuck, I beg you, Johnny!" She desperately whimpered again, almost like a little kid throwing a tantrum.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard." She teased.

Johnny softened the grip on her neck while he positioned the head of his cock on her hole, just to fully enter her with one harsh thrust that made (Y/N) throw her head back.

She closed her eyes, trying to adjust to his length, but when she felt that strong pressure on her trachea, she immediately opened them again and gasped as Johnny bent down to devour her lips.

(Y/N) moaned into his mouth, the combination of his tongue meeting her own and his deep thrusts inside of her made her head spin.

"Oh my god-" She managed to say between moans, with an high pitched voice for the grip on her throat.

Johnny bit her cheekbones and jaw, hiding his face in the crook of her neck to kiss her sweet spot there. (Y/N) cautiously reached for his back to hold and, when Johnny didn't try to move away, she involutarily scratched it, filling his ears with her loud moans.

"Fuck, yes!" Johnny groaned, looking up at her while speeding his thrusts encouraged by the scratches he felt on his back.

His balls slapped against her ass as he fucked her, the room was warm and their moans were filling the walls, their neighbours were probably hearing everything but they didn't care. Johnny wanted to make her scream, wanted everyone to hear her moaning for him.

"Oh yes Johnny, yes, like that!" (Y/N) cried out, holding his hand on her neck in place.

When they had eye contact, Johnny almost reached his edge only for the desperate expression she had on her face; her eyes were watery and half lidded, her cheeks flushed and her lips open and red to let all her moans out.

"Fucking hell, look at you." Johnny bit his lip harshly, placing his free hand on the other side of (Y/N)'s neck, holding her in place as he pounded into her body aggressively.

He loved how she rolled her eyes back, how her mouth was hanging open and how her hair were sprawled on the white pillow. He admired how her tits bounced after every thrust and a low moan escaped his throat.

"Such a little slut for me, aren't you baby?" He teased.

(Y/N) frantically nodded her head up and down, tension building up in her groin as Johnny's thrusts became faster and faster. He suddenly held both of her legs up just to place them on each one of his shoulders, hitting her g-spot repeatedly in that position.