22】︎ ᴍɪɴᴇ| ᴘᴀʀᴛ ⁴

︎ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"One thing you can't hide is when you're crippled inside

"One thing you can't hide is when you're crippled inside."

~ John Lennon

Johnny moved his arm under her body and held her up against his chest, burying his head in the crook of her neck where he left bites and wet kisses. He admired (Y/N)'s profile with half lidded eyes, wanting to kiss desperately her open mouth.

All Johnny could think about during that intimate moment, was how much he loved and wanted her while he was inside of her body. He felt her heartbeat and stared at her long lashes, at her tired and beautiful eyes that sparkled in the light. Whenever he had sex with her, he felt like he was falling in love with her over and over again.

Johnny remembered the day they lost their virginity together in his room, containing their moans to not wake his parents up. He looked at her and he was sure she was the only one that he wanted to make love to that way, her face was printed in his mind and he couldn't cancel it anymore.

"I love you so much, (Y/N)." He breathed into her ear and bit her lobe.

Her hand moved towards the back of his neck where she gripped his hair, resting her head on his shoulder.

"You're the only one that deserves to be fucked like this, the only one." He admit.

"Johnny.." She spoke weakly in his warm embrace and Johnny held her tight to his chest.

"Ride me, baby..." Johnny whispered.

A groan escaped both of their mouths when he made his way out of her pussy to lay on the mattress. (Y/N) obeyed and quickly positioned herself on top of his lap, slowly sliding down his hard and wet length. Johnny instantly grabbed her hips to guide her movements, slower this time.

She looked like a goddess while riding his dick, Johnny always had that impression while he watched her hair fall on her shoulders, her kissable lips and the underside of her breasts. She pressed her palms on his chest to ride him at a faster pace as Johnny's hands reached the headbord to grip it, showing off his muscles.

"So fucking beautiful, fuck." He grunted.

"Mmph, yeah-" She bit her lip, staring down at Johnny.

He opened his mouth to show the tip of his tongue and (Y/N) knew what to do, bending down to softly suck his tongue just to make out with him like they both wanted to do for so long. He caressed her cheeks and held her face, pushing his thumb into her mouth right after, loving to watch her as she sucked on it.

"Such a pretty little mouth, yeah." He smirked.

Johnny then suddenly started to thrust into her, making her body jump on his lap. His fingertips reached for her clit, masturbating her while pushing his hips up to meet her movements.

"Fuck yes, I'm so close-" She screamed.

"Yes baby, yes-"  He managed to say.

Johnny held her waist with one hand and kept thrusting into her, feeling her walls clench again around him.

"Fuck yes, I'm gonna fill you. You want it baby?" He asked.

"Yes, so much!" She screamed.

And with one final hard thrust, they both came together. Johnny's seed exploded into (Y/N)'s walls and slid down his cock along with her fluids. She arched her back, moaning Johnny's name like a mantra while his nails were buried into her hips, keeping her still while he filled her with his warm cum. (Y/N) felt it squirt inside of her and it made her orgasm even more intense.

"Oh- Oh my god!" Was all (Y/N) could manage to say between deep breaths as she fell on top of Johnny's chest.

His arms immediately wrapped around her, leaving a peck to her sweaty forehead. They didn't move for a bit and stayed in that position till Johnny's member slipped out her pussy alone after returning soft. They shared a slow and wet kiss before (Y/N) fell beside him, resting her head on his biceps.

She felt his heartbeat becoming steady again along with his breath and a sweet smile formed on her lips, feeling relaxed after so long.

"(Y/N)..." Johnny mumbled, his fingertips gently brushed her hair.

"I'm sorry for-" He started.

"Don't say anything." She sighed, looking up at him.

"I'm sorry if I ignored you for so long, I just felt-" She started.

"Disappointed, I know." Johnny finished her phrase and sighed.

"I should have been there, I just didn't keep track of time while chatting with my old friends and I fucked up." He admit.

"Well, you haven't missed anything anyway." She softly chuckled in his chest and Johnny raised an eyebrow, wondering why.

"I honestly was more mad you weren't there for the boredom I was feeling. Seriously, gosh, it was so boring." She admit.

"Shit now I feel even worse!" He laughed.

"It's okay, I guess I can forgive you now..." She sent him a sly smile, kissing the tip of his nose.

"Where did that side of you...come from? I know you could be rough in bed but jesus!" She asked.

"Guess I just missed you really bad." He winked at her, caressing her cheek.

"Was it too much for you?" He questioned.

"No, are you kidding?! I freaking loved it!" She smiled.

Johnny looked confused at first but soon a grin plastered his face.

"Good." He said, hugging her tight.

"Because there is a lot more that I wanna show you..." He admit.

(Y/N) chuckled, nodding her head and kissed his lips before resting her head on his chest again.

"I love you." She admit.

"I love you too, baby." Johnny kissed her forehead again, a content and satisfied smile on his face.

"I'll always will." She assured.

𝔧𝔬𝔥𝔫𝔫𝔜 𝔩𝔞𝔴𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢

𝔧𝔬𝔥𝔫𝔫𝔜 𝔩𝔞𝔴𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢

credits:
✧❁ @floresmarique ✧❁

VOTE AND COMMENT🥋