The Day We Met

Ben POV

I was walking out of Ace Hardware with my hard piece of long wood in a plastic bag, ready to put it in my truck while taking a selfie, and then I saw him. 

A 6 foot god among men. His chestnut hair freely bouncing against his head as he walked his cat on a harness out of the Pet Smart across the street. I drop my wood in the bed of my truck, but there's another piece of wood on my person I'm afraid I won't be able to get rid of soon. 

I run to him. 

"Hello. My name is. Ben. Ben Shapiro. What is yours. If I may inquire." 

He smiles and his teeth are a sickening white with yellow against the gums, like he doesn't brush but rather does home bleachings. It turns me on in the most mysterious way I never thought I could be. 

"Hello, I'm Shane," He grumbles, but there's a slight upturn to his voice, giving me a hint that he is of the homosexual nature. 

Good. 

Wait, why is that good? 

Gah. I hate those homosexual liberals. But... what if I am becoming one? 

"Do you. Have. Any plans. Today? Shane?" I purse my lips and stand up straighter than before. why do I care what his plans are? I wish that he had plans with me...

"Oh, I am just going to go home and have some fun with my new cat, Deez."

"Deez. Is that the cat's. whole name?"

He laughs and it is the sexiest sound I have ever heard. My wife has never made me feel this way with her chronic DAP....

"No, it's actually DEEZ NUTS." 

He laughs hysterically and my heart flutters. His nuts are immediately front and center in my mind and I can't breathe. I want to see them, maybe taste them. What? I have never even conceived of tasting another man's meat spheres before. It's such an intoxicating thought, the tent in my pants is ever growing, though I don't believe it will surpass 3 inches. 

"ha. ha ha ha." my laugh is robotic I know, but I am nervous. I do not know how to ask to go home with him. 

He does it for me. 

"Hey... I did have some plans with Deez tonight, but would you want to come home with me instead?" the looks down and a piece of hair falls into his bright green orbs. 

He's embarrassed. 

Why is that turning me on even more? 

"Yes. But I am straight. I am on. Default settings."

He makes eye contact and my heart seems to stop. 

"We'll see about that," he smirks. 

PART TWO NEXT!