Complaints and Characters Info.!!!

07/10/21
Heh I added some more info and I want to say some of the characters won't be used in this book but probably in the next book.

So I was just researching more about the series I saw a panel and that there is a future arc so well......DAMMIT!!!

I haven't thought that far but well I guess it won't be that much of a problem since Fubuki can live long as long as nobody kills him.

(Don't mind the text above, The story went to another direction where the nameless boy won't be going to the future)
D

on't mind this cause I just want to rant out and say that I hope you don't mind if the character become a bit OOC

I'll be giving a bit more information of my Oc's and the ones I'll be using in the future.

I'm pretty sure you know Akira so here:

Full name: Akira No Nieuph (Sounds weird doesn't it)
Age: 7,000 years old ( Yes she's old), 7800 years old( in the future arc)
Species: Immortal
Occupation: Fubuki's acting mother
Likes: Pastry, Tea, Fubuki's cooking, animals, books
Dislikes: Spicy food and ugly(personality) people
Height: 178 cm
Weight: 56 kg

More facts:
She actually fell in love with a human and had a child with him but because she's immortal she had to watch them die while she lives on. Which explains chapter 3. Apparently Fubuki reminds her of her deceased son.

Personality:
It seems to be doubled which mean by she's like two people but it's just one.

Hidden personality - A sweet caring woman that is completely clueless at times, she is like your ideal mother. She is easily offended or jealous when she finds out that her child(or just any kid) shows affection to other people. This is rarely shown especially after an incident that happened years ago. The reason for that is that for her this is her weakest side and can be easily be taken advantage of.

A personality that she had gained from spending way too much time with her grandpa, acting way to younger than what they actually are. She is usually sadistic, childish, and a jokester in this manner. She randomly do things and thinks of everything as a joke even when faced with a life and death situation. She can tease someone easily too. Although she is like this most of the time her personality can take a full 180°.

She can turn fully serious and in here you will not be spared. It is a scarier and dangerous side of her and in here she will be mostly quiet and release a huge killing intent. She is harsh, cold, inhuman in this state like she is nothing but  a wandering mindless beast that just does it's job.

Kaira Shinzu
Age: 70 years old
Species: Human
Occupation: Fubuki's Teacher(Soon)
Likes: Fubuki, her 160 cm katana, udon
Dislikes: Wolfs, Bratty children
Height: 142 cm(She's taller than me!)
Weight: 50 kg

More facts:
During her time she was one of the deadliest assassins. She doesn't have any children to pass her techniques because her love one died.

Personality -
A quiet woman keeps secrets to herself but other than that she is a short tempered woman when faced by her best friend. She is understanding and keen.

Looks- Has grey hair mixed with black stripes that had been tied into twin braids. Wears something that is similar to what samurai's wear? I'm not sure really if you watch Samurai X or Rurouni kenshin then you probably know what I mean.

[THIS OC'S WONT BE USED IN THIS BOOK]

Orca Leon
Age: 16
Species: Human
Occupation: Student/Fubuki's co worker(Future arc)
Likes: Chocolate, cake, cola, baseball, painting, Rika
Dislikes: His parents(foster), bullies(Too many to mention), dancing
Height: 168 cm
Weight: 69kg

More facts:
His parents died in a fire incidents a year ago and only his sister and him survived. He has a huge scar on his back from the incident. His foster parents abused them for no reason but entertainment but don't worry our favorite spartan mother came to rescue.

(Additional information will not be added until necessary)

Rika Leon
Age: 7
Species: Human
Occupation: Akira's little helper
Likes: Cats, Mom(Akira), Moe(her stuff toy bunny), Cakes
Dislikes: None(she's an innocent cinnamon bun), Broccoli(Nevermind that)
Height: 89cm(she's smol)
Weight: 39kg

More facts:
She thinks Akira is her real mother, she's an intelligent smol being, she couldn't remember much on what happened before they were adopted because she hit her head and had lost some of her memories. She had witnessed how her foster parents treated her brother but she wasn't able to do anything

(Additional information will not be added until necessary)

[THIS OC'S WONT BE USED IN THIS BOOK]

Ayame

Age: Somewhere around 14 or 15
Species:Human
Occupation: Hayase's personal slave and information seeker, Fubuki's friend.
Likes: [Redacted]
Dislikes: Everything(for now)
Height: 150 cm
Weight: 38 kg

Background: She's been submitted to slavery since 5 as a payment for her parents debt.

Personality: [Redacted]

And finally:

Mirai
Age: 3,300 years old
Species: Immortal
Occupation: Akira's assistant(I'm not stating the reason yet)
Likes: Akira
Dislikes: Anyone who is not Akira
Height: 197cm
Weight: 78 kg

More facts:
He is an artificial being made specifically to serve Akira. He always do whatever he is ordered to do but one day Akira disappeared. Without his master he ended up being thrown out. Without anything to do he searched endlessly for her.

Personality-
He is a cold man with an aura saying yo not come near despite March clinging to him for most of the time. He is a man of few words and is very organized.

Looks- Black obsidian hair with onyx(black) eyes that has some tint of blue. Pale white skin. Has a good posture and a well built body. His hair  is about floor length and is tied into a braid.

(I have a sketch of him but I can't put it here for some reason)

Of course after some time of getting used with the others he breaks out of his habits and becomes more of a happy person.

Of course there are other Oc's that will come but these are the main ones

Oh and this is my post for Thursday, I'll post a chapter on Friday(or later) if I get money to load my phone again.

Chaos~

-Aura