A/N

Hello! Chingus....

Hope y'all are doing fine... Desparate for Butter ya know....

I have a lot of theories on it... Let's see what goes on... 👀

The picture above... Oh! I am a soft stan you know...

I'll be writing more... @ Yours.truly077 is my instagram handle...

So to let you know the process of the story...

Step 1: I was sitting by the window late at night alone... And was not wearing my glasses and I was trying to find something in the dark... It was pouring and breeze was just awesome... So I got this nostalgic feeling and my brain started boiling with Ideas. I wrote it down in my mobile's Note pad.

Step 2: I then thought I might use it in a  story...

Step 3: I was listening to the song "Promise by Jimin" and this idea hit me... I had a thought "What if This song was writen based on someone's promise"

Step 4: I opened my Note pad to write the thought and then I saw my previous note.. And Bamm....

Step 5: I started writing it... It took me 2 days.. Just because of my procrastination...

I was up until 3 in the morning... Bcz that's the only time my brain works😆..

Step 6: I made cover.

Step 7: I posted.

So bro's... At this point I'm blabbering... Until then...

Vote, comment, share... 💜💜💜

Borahae💜💜💜