Chapter 1

WARNINGS: kissing, Death

Dream wakes up drenched in sweat breathing heavily, he had just woken up after having a nightmare. Karl pokes his head round the door and looks at Dream confused, "what's Wrong?" Karl asked confused, "nothing I just had a nightmare that's all" he answered looking at the time. It was 11am, he never woke up that late. Karl walked out and Dream laid back down, he felt really tired and fell back asleep.

30 minutes later George comes in and shakes Dream awake, "wake up" George says as Dream wakes up. "You look cute" Dream says affectionately making George blush and confused, "what?" George asked confused, "your cute" Dream says sleep deprived. "How tired are you?" George asks laughing, "very" Dream says rolling over to go back to sleep. George sighs and walks out leaving Dream to sleep, he falls asleep after a few minutes.

After 30 minutes George comes back in, "wake up" George says shaking Dream awake. Dream rolls over to look at him, "why?" Dream asks looking George in the eyes, "because it's already lunchtime lazy" George said giggling at his friend. Reluctantly Dream gets up, Sapnap walks in. "You finally got him up" Sapnap says looking at George, "eventually" George says as Dream pushes them both out his room so he can get dressed.

Dream walks into the living room and sits down next to George, "hi sleepy head" Karl mocks laughing. Dream ignores him and cuddles George, he hugs him back laughing slightly. Sapnap laughs at his friends behaviour, Jimmy looks up from his phone realising Dream came in. Dream lets go of George and starts humming, George giggles at him. "What?" Dream asks and continues humming, "your weird" George giggles. Dream starts to fiddle with his hands and felt like everyone was staring at him, he feels George lean on him and looks at him smiling. "It's ok" George whispers holding Dream's hand, Sapnap awes at them and laughs.

An hour later they all put on a film and Dream and George cuddle together, "what?" George asked seeing Sapnap looking at them, "you two are like a couple" he laughs jokingly. Dream cuddles George tightly like child and George giggles at his childish behaviour, "are you actually dating though?" Sapnap asks, "I love George" Dream says not thinking and doesn't realise what he's said. George looks at him confused, he sounded serious that time. "Are either of you even gay?" Sapnap asks just as confused, "I'm bi" George says and looks at Dream. "I'm gay for George" Dream says jokingly making George blush and laugh, "well he clearly likes you but do you like him George?" Sapnap asks laughing slightly, "I mean he's not ugly" George says. "Is that a yes?" Dream asks hoping it is, "I guess" George says shyly and looks away. "Yay" Dream says childishly making George giggle, Sapnap shakes his head at them. "That'll be interesting to tell the stans" Sapnap laughs, they look at him and Dream cuddles George protectively. "I'll protect you George" Dream says and George laughs, they continue messing around for a bit longer until they all get tired. When the others have all gone to bed Dream gets George to stay, they both stand in Dream's room in silence. "Dream what are we doing in here?" George asks and Dream answers by kissing him, "I love you" he says pationately. "I love you to Dream" George says kissing him again, they both stand their as their hearts race. Dream starts crying and George gets confused, "what's wrong?" He asks confused, "I hate myself" Dream says leaning against the wall. "It's ok" George says, "only cause your here" Dream says. "Go to bed and get some sleep" George says pulling him to his bed and walks out, Dream gets in bed and falls asleep in seconds.

When he wakes up Sapnap runs in, "you actually kissed George?" Sapnap says loudly, "what?" Dream asks rubbing his eyes, "you kissed George" Sapnap says. "How did you know about that?" Dream asks confused, "George told me" he answered. Dream immediately rolls over and goes back to sleep, Sapnap sighs and closes the door and Karl looks at him. "What's up?" Sapnap asks nervously, "I love you" Karl says. "What?" Sapnap asks, "I love you" Karl repeats and Sapnap blushes getting more and more nervous. "I love you to" Sapnap admits, Chris walks into the hallway and starts looking at them immediately. "Hi Chris" Karl says casualy wich doesn't trick Chris, "why are you two that close?" He asks and Sapnap becomes a stuttering mess and walks off to his room, "do you like each other or something?" Chris asks as Karl stands there, "mabey" Karl says looking down and Chris hugs him. He looks up and hugs him back, "it's ok" Chris says smiling. Jimmy walks into the hallway, "what you guys doing?" Jimmy asked and they looked at him, "it's hug time" Chris said and dragged them both into a hug.