chapter eighteen - king of curses.

In a broad daylight of July. A two sorcerers was just resting on the hotel couch after they fought a big time curse.

Yuuta Okkotsu was busy chit chatting with his friend on his phone while he had his head rested on your lap. You on the other hand was reading your favorite manga when you heard Yuuta sigh.

"Something wrong baby?" You asked, placing your manga in the nearby table and bring your hand to caress his forehead, combing his long soft black hair.

"It's just the news from Maki-san" he stop your hand, bringing it to his lips placing a kiss on your palm.

You face turn a beat red, "did something bad happened in Japan?"

Yuuta sit up and push you down on the couch, he spread your legs (👀) as he place himself between them, snuggling his face on your chest. "The curse who attack you in the airport did fought against Nanami-san"

"Did he kill it?"

"Not yet" Yuuta sigh in annoyance.

You plant a kiss on his head, you take a whiff of his mint shampoo before patting his head again, "he could pull ot off-" Your body shivers when you felt a little vibrations coming from Yuuta.

"Nanami-san is strong anyway" he said tiredly, getting sleepy above his personal body pillow.

"Yuuta..." Your voice was weird, he open his right eye seeing that you had a red blush all over your face. "Are you purring? What are you a cat?" You spat feeling wet when you felt his adorable purring.

"Ngh! I can't help it! You're just so warm" he groan, burying his face deeper in your chest.

"Tsk!" You click your tongue, knowing that you couldn't refused him, "Hmn...First year....Wait! Megumi was one of those! Damnnnn.. Time really past, he's just a little brat with a runnynose before. OH SHIT! He can finally kick my ass now that he's grown up" you babbler.

"So....you know why the higher-ups is after the first years again?" You asked Yuuta who seems going to dose off any moment.

"I think it's about the vessel Gojo-sensei depend from execution"

"Vessel?"

"I think he become a vessel when he ate a curse object"

"ATE A CURSE OBJECT? IS HE AN IDIOT?"

"Perhaps..." He said getting up and walking towards the drawer, he grabbed a little rectangular box with a talisman on top. "Here, this is one of those curse object" he sat beside you and hand you the box.

You gulp, carefully lifting the cover as all of a sudden you wanted to vomit when you saw a reddish finger with a sharp nails, "I think I've seen this before" You disgustingly get the finger off its seal then you felt your body throb.

A bloody red and dark as night color playing on your eyes while you felt your head is spinning, "Y/n! Are you okay!? Hey!" Yuutas voice was fading in and out.

You look over at him, you wanted to say you're not but all you can do is stare at him as you fell unconscious.

-

Slowly your eyes shoot open, your eyes squinting at the dim light coming from unfamiliar place.

"Fuck! Where I'am?!" You curse, trying to move your feet though instead of solid ground, you saw a red substance on the ground. Then the metallic scent filled your nostrils, "Fuck" You flicker your eyes open, then your e/c eyes meet a mountain of skeletons. "No..." You try to back away, however.

Your body frozen from the deadly presence behind you, it wrapped it arms on your waist and the other hand gripped your jaw. "Watch your words, doll" his breathe brushing against your neck whilst his sharp black nails was aim at your lower abdomen.

Like he was saying if ypi try to escape you'll die.

Gulping the pile of saliva on your throat, you open your mouth and dare to talk. "Y-Yo! Sukuna-chan! We met again!" You try not to stutter yet failed.

He chuckles, running his hands to slide your shirts-neck so your shoulder was exposed on him.

"LET. ME. GO" you said, grabbing his arms to pin him down on his stomach as you put your feet against his back. But it wasn't enough to shake the king of curses.

He was fast to gripped your neck really tight making your vision go blurry because of teasing tears.

You slid your e/c orbs to the side trying to get a glimpse of his face, yet you regret it eventually when you saw his piercing red eyes digging your soul.

There's a mocking smirk on his face as blood lust was oozing out on his body.