prolog

Warning=
This chapter may contain with blood,gore,cursing,spelling mistake,bad grammar and vocabulary.

Thank you
=====================

|Michael pov|

(I recommend you to watch this video first)

(Little A/N This isn't mine also this is the name of a character from the video earlier
>Evan= a child with black shirt+white strips and holding fredbear/gold bear plushie.
>Michael=terrence aka a dude with a red fox mask wearing a grey shirt.)

Michael:"Evan!!!"

Im screaming my little brother name,that dream again geez,is been more than 5 years after that accident happend,i remember that day,it was his birthday, my friends have an idea to prank my little brother by putting him on fredbear mouth of course i disagree about the plan but they forced me so what can i do?.
everyone came to that party, the party was fun for him until me and my friend show up infront of him and ruined his birthday party by put him into a fredbear mouth he beggend me to put him down but before i can put him down fredbear mouth crashing into his head.there was screaming for a moment.not long after that Evan die,my friends leave me since they only using me for money.

Walking to the bathroom as i keep staring on the mirror seeing nithing but refflection of mine.

Remember mike..
Crying wont stop you for killing your own brother...

-TBC-