Chapter 1 : Freedom

Warning=
This chapter may contain with trigger warning?,spelling mistake?,cheating,family issues??

Thank you to understand
Enjoy~~
=====================

(A/n: since all the characters from HTF are animal,just image them half animal and half human,also they can hide their ears and tail easily without a hat,hoodie and something like that. Keep that in mind.)

|third person pov|

Sun has rising..
Everyone in Moniyan Empire we're busy today..
Guard from the lightborn squad we're everywhere,afraid of demons may roaming over the Moniyan Empire.

Anyway move on..
There was a big house in the middle of Moniyan Empire.

A teenage girl around 17 years old who know as Flaky a cute porcupine,she has a beautifull long red hair.

She looking through her window.
She always wish to go outside but her parents always warning her about the demons that could kill her by any seconds,that only making her scared and didn't want to go outside,she had NEVER being outside of house,she may afraid to go outside but in the same time she curious how the outside world looks like. She had tried to go outside once with her niece Giggles,her parents found out about it and they got smack by the broom..

 She had tried to go outside once with her niece Giggles,her parents found out about it and they got smack by the broom

Even her parents already arranged marriage for her,she found out about her 'future husband',his name is Zen.
Flaky NEVER EVER GONNA see Zen as her 'lover',he always came to Flaky if he need some money then go outside with other beautifull girl. Petunia,Flaky only bestfriend once found out Zen we're dating with a girl named Mira and telling Flaky about this.
Yes..that may happend 1 year ago her parents know about it and just let it be,they only using this 'future marriage' for their money anyway.

Her parents like- NEVER GONNA LET HER GET ANY FREEDOM.

Flaky birthday we're tomorrow and she only want one simple present,and it was freedom...

6 minutes later her father approaching her.

|Flaky pov|

Dad:"Flaky,what do you want for your birthday?"
Dad:"a new car?,new dress?,new shoes?,new doll?-"
Flaky:"dad,im gonna turned into 18 years old why would i still playing dolls like a little kid?"
Giggles:"but you still act like one-"
Petunia"giggles you're the one who act childish in here-"
Giggles:"oh,shut up!,at least everyone loves me!"
Petunia:"you're cheating with your boyfriend like more than 20 times and you proud of it?"
Giggles:"WHA-,NO!,im never said-"
Dad:"alright stop it!"
Mom:"Petunia and Giggles,go to your bedroom NOW!"

Petunia and Giggles began to rush into their own bedroom,not wanting my mom to smack their ass with a ruler.

Then my parents look into my face.

Mom:"what do you want for your birthday dear?"
Flaky:"i-i..."

I'll stop for the moment..
I already know what my parents gonna says if i says "going outside" or "cancel the marriage".

Flaky:"i- i uh...um.."
Flaky:"just say happy birthday it's enough for me..mom and dad.."

My parents look at eachother than look back at me with a big smiles.

Flaky:"mom,dad..im gonna go to sleep.."
Mom:"alright dear.."
Dad:"sleep well my daughter."

I then go to my bedroom,before i sleep i'll make a simple wish..

"I want to get freedom for my birthday party..please..."

-TBC-
---------------
560 words