✐ 𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚒 𝙰𝚔𝚊

𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝑵𝒂𝒎𝒆┊ Takeshi Aka𝑶𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔┊ None𝑵𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔┊ Glare, Ice Prince𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚┊ December 13 1997𝑨𝒈𝒆┊27𝒁𝒐𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒄 𝑺𝒊𝒈𝒏┊ Sagittarius ♐︎𝑾𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 ┊ 60 kg𝑯𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕┊ 5'11𝑺𝒆𝒙𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚┊ Bisexual𝑮𝒆𝒏...

𝑶𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔┊ None
𝑵𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔┊ Glare, Ice Prince
𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚┊ December 13 1997
𝑨𝒈𝒆┊27
𝒁𝒐𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒄 𝑺𝒊𝒈𝒏┊ Sagittarius ♐︎
𝑾𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 ┊ 60 kg
𝑯𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕┊ 5'11
𝑺𝒆𝒙𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚┊ Bisexual
𝑮𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓┊ Male♂
𝑷𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏┊ Dom
𝑶𝒄𝒄𝒖𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 ┊ Actor

𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆┊ Tokyo, Japan𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒐𝒘𝒏┊ Tokyo, Japan𝑬𝒕𝒉𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒕𝒚┊ Japanese𝑵𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚┊ Japanese𝑩𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝑻𝒚𝒑𝒆┊ O-𝑯𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒊𝒆𝒔┊➵ Bird watching➵ Taking photos𝑭𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 ┊➵ Death➵ Hurting people he love𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍�...

𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒐𝒘𝒏┊ Tokyo, Japan
𝑬𝒕𝒉𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒕𝒚┊ Japanese
𝑵𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚┊ Japanese
𝑩𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝑻𝒚𝒑𝒆┊ O-
𝑯𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒊𝒆𝒔┊
➵ Bird watching
➵ Taking photos
𝑭𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 ┊
➵ Death
➵ Hurting people he love
𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚┊
➵ Takashi Haru/Father
➵ Takashi Aumi/Younger sister
𝑷𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒚 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕┊ None
𝑨𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒄┊ None
𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚┊
Aka is act like a cold person as he doesn't like to show his feelings because of his past, He a very kind and soft guy as he love natural but hides these form people.
𝑻𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒂┊
• Aka has a bad past with his childhood friends, as he was very close to his childhood friends as he would always be nice and listen to them, as when they want to his teens his childhood friends would us his kindness and powers for nasty things and also would bully him, as after he just move away from them.
• He has the powers of the earth, as he also trains time to time to keep his power in control.
• He loves his sister as he loves to buy her little gifts everywhere he goes just for her , as he like to be a great big brother to his little sister as he did really want a younger sibling .
• His mother died when he was training with his powers as his mother help him and accidentally hit his mother through the stomach when he was 8 years old as he didn't know what he was doing, but after his mother death he was in the hospital for a year from trauma and hasn't us his powers anymore onto he turn 14 as his father told him it wasn't his fault and it was just a accident and he was just didn't know how to control his powers, so he nows trains to control them so noting bad happens like what happens to his mother again.
• He is one of biggest Actors in Japan.
• He was turn supernatural by his father as his father was a scientists and made his son supernatural.
𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒔┊ Supernatural

[ 𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙚 | 𝙋𝙡𝙤𝙩 ]