chapter 4

**(Cecilia's pov)**
*buzz... buzz...* I rub my eyes and groan... I slam my hand onto my phone and bring it towards me.

I unlock my phone and a message appears: "Hey, it's me, Colson. My address is *******************. P.s. bring a bathing suit ;)" i couldn't help but crack a huge smile.  I drag myself out of bed, turn on my iPod, and start dancing around my room. "Love race" by Machine Gun Kelly was playing.

I can't believe I met Machine Gun Kelly, nor can I even believe I'm going over to his house! Hmm, I wonder what i should wear. I walked into my closet and picked out a plaid skirt with fishnet leggings underneath. For the top, I chose a black spaghetti strap crop top.

Shower time! I make my way to my bathroom and turn on the hot water.

About 20 minutes later, I'm done showering, doing my hair and makeup, etc. I gather my keys, purse and my pink water bottle. Before leaving my apartment, I took one last look in the mirror.

Am I trying too hard? I slip on my black combat boots and black socks and walk out of my room to the main living room area.

"Where ya going all dressed up?" Raina asks me.

"I'm going to m-" Shit. I can't tell her. I can't. "My mom's house, just having a little pool day."

"Oh, is that so? Dressed up like that? You're not fooling me, girl. Have fun" she rolled her eyes and winked.

"Okay, I will..." I scratched my head out of guilt and turned away from her making my way to the front door. I got into the driver's seat of my car and grabbed my phone to text Colson back.

"Be there in 10. Bathing suit secured :)" I put my car in drive and slip in my blink-182 CD in the player. About 10-15 minutes later, I arrived at Machine Gun Kelly's house. I check my hair and makeup in the mini mirror of my car.

Before I could even get out of the car, he's already outside walking towards me with a huge smile on his face. My stomach dropped, immediately. Butterflies in my stomach? More like a whole zoo.

"Hey, what's up?" he hung his arm over my open car door. His voice almost made me feel like my heart skipped a beat. I smiled at him, trying to keep my cool.

"Oh you know, the usual. Hanging out with a celebrity." Why did I say that? I'm so stupid.... My cheeks turned bright red, "I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that. I'm so stu-"

"Dude. Don't apologize. It's fucking sick you're actually here. I didn't think you'd even show up to be fucking honest." He laughed and scratched the back of his head. He seems... Nervous?

**(Colson's pov)**
She's the most perfect girl i've ever seen. Breathtaking. What do I even say to her? What if I scare her away? "Welcome to my lovely home, madam." I reached my hand out to her, and bowed. She giggled very softly and took my hand.

"Why thank you, kind sir." She took my hand and curtsied. How ironic, she's curtseying like a princess. She linked arms with me, and my heart stopped. Her touch, her scent, her, everything. We began walking to the front door of my house. I stopped when we reached the front door and opened it for her.

"After you, Princess Cecilia." She smiled and blushed.

"Thank you. But I'm not a princess."

My eyes almost popped out of my head. "Um... Have you looked in the mirror? You're perfect." Oh my god... I did not just say that... Fuck. I did.

She placed her hand on my arm and replied with "If I'm a princess, you must be a prince. Maybe my prince."

My heart started to beat faster and faster. "Welcome to Casa De La Colson."

She let out an uncontrolled laugh and said "That's a bit corny but I can vibe with it."

I raise my eyebrow and challenge Cecilia."Oh yeah? I can be more corny if you want me to be." I looked up the staircase and called out "Case! Baby come here! Someone wants to meet you!"

Cecilia looked a little confused. My 4 year old daughter Casie, came running down the stairs babbling and giggling.

"Daddy!!" I lifted her up into my arms spinning her around.

"Hi baby" I kissed her forehead a couple quick times before turning to Cecilia and saying "Cecilia, this is my daughter Casie. Casie can you say hi?"

Cecilia looked like she was completely in love with Case. Cecilia immediately ran over to Casie smiling with all of her teeth and hugged her.

"Hi! I'm Cecilia. You are so cute!" It was weirdly cute seeing them together. I almost got used to it.

(to be continued)