°PART THIRTY SIX°

Taehyung's P.O.V

The crowd was cheering so loud that I couldn't hear anything else. We bowed and walked out of the stage. We were jumping up and down, hugging each other, so excited to have performed so well. I was in the middle of hugging Jin hyung when I heard it.

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH HOBIIIIII"

"I LOVE YOU TOOO JOOONIIEEE"

What. The. Fuck?!

Joonie hyung and Hobi hyung were jumping up and down, hugging each other. They literally screamed I love you to each other?? When the fuck did that happen?? I mean I saw them hangout with each other a lot during practise, but I didn't think they were together already!! How come I didn't know??!!
The betrayal-

__________________________________

Namjoon's P.O.V

I stopped hugging and looked at Hobi. By that time our brains had processed what we just said. Hobi's eyes went wide and his cheeks went red. I wasn't any different. We turned our heads feeling a few pair of eyes on us. Our friends were beyond shocked at what they just heard, especially Tae. His jaw was literally hanging, his eyes looked like they were holding some grudge against me. I looked at Hobi again. He was finding it difficult to look at me. I held his hand.

"Uhm Hobi I... I like y-you... Would you like to, uhm you know, go out with me?"

His cheeks got redder, if that was even possible. He then whispered out a yes. Our friends cheered for us in the background. Except Tae. I wonder what his problem is.