°PART THIRTY NINE°

Namjoon's P.O.V

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled.

"You look good today Namjoon-ah. You can easily make Hobi's heart flutter with that smile of yours. Yeah, flaunt those dimples" I told myself.

I stopped making poses in front of the mirror on hearing the 'ding' coming from my phone. I practically jumped to grab my phone and read the text.

Hobi❤️ : I'm outside your place.

I literally ran after glancing into the mirror one last time. Hobi was waiting in his car outside the gate. I got into the car.

He looked adorable as fuck. His big jacket made him look so tiny. He smiled at me, slightly blushing.

"You look handsome Joonie" He said. I was trying to look cool, even though he was effortlessly melting my heart.

"Thank you. You look quite handsome yourself" I said trying to act all formal. He chuckled and punched me soft on my arm.

"So where are you taking me today?" I asked him. I wanted to be the one taking him on a date first but according to him I couldn't even drive. So I let him be the one planning it this time.

"This is gonna sound cliché, but you'll know when you get there" he said. I rolled my eyes playfully as he started to drive.

He parked the car in a parking lot that's almost empty. There were maybe three or four other cars in there. We got out of the car and walked towards a building near there. I think I've been here before on a school field trip. We came for an art exhibition. That memory brought a smile on my face.

I felt someone snake their hand into mine.

"So a little birdie told me that you like to collect figurines. Is that right?" Hobi asked me with a mischievous look on his face.

"That birdie is absolutely right"

"And he also mentioned you love superheroes?"

"Right again."

"Well then you're gonna love this place."

We entered the building and I was surprised to see that the preparation of some exhibition was still going on. I looked up to see a flex board of what was going on.

It was a MARVEL FIGURINES EXHIBITION??!!! (A/N: idek if that exists!!! Forgive me Marvel fans!!!)

I was so happy to be here. No. Not just happy. I was ecstatic.

Suddenly I saw a boy walking towards us. He gave Hobi a hug, and I decided I don't like him.

"Joon, meet my cousin, Beomgyu" Hobi said.

Ohhh so he's just a cousin. Nevermind. I like him.

"Hi. I'm Choi Beomgyu. Nice to meet you" said the boy extending his hands to shake mine.

"Hi Beomgyu, I'm Namjoon" I shook his hands.

"So Joonie, Beomgyu here has a special something for you" Hobi said with so much excitement.

"What is it?" I asked eagerly.

To be continued.....

*Insert evil author laughter*