Last CHAPTER.

Hello it's been a while some of you enjoy this book idk why so I'll make a short story.

Warning: blood

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Atsumu and Sakusa went into a fancy restaurant, Atsumu was preparing for the "best day of his life". Meanwhile Sakusa doesn't have any idea why.

They both took a place to sit. "Why are we here?" Said Sakusa. "Just wait later alright?" Atsumu replied. "Ok" Said Sakusa. Atsumu put his hand on his pocket. He grabbed a letter from his pocket and gave it to Sakusa.

Sakusa opened the letter and saw a handwriting saying.

Hey I know you been busy lately that's why I took you to this restaurant but that's not the only thing why....Sakusa marry me?.

Sakusa looked up too atsumu and saw a ring on his hand, Sakusa blush as he said Yes. Atsumu question him again if he was sure but suddenly someone called.

Atsumu's boss called, He ask Sakusa if he can take the call. "Yes you can" said Sakusa. He went outside. There was some troubles with the company, Atsumu didn't notice he was in the middle of the road. Sakusa quickly shouted at him to get out but it was too late. "ATSUMU GET OU-" he was hit by a car.

Blood pouring all over the road. Sakusa went quickly to Atsumu, Tears was running all over his face. Atsumu question him one more time "A-Are you sure?" He asked "Yes Im sure, Now close your eyes and rest". Said Sakusa.

Yeah this the author right here I don't know how to write sad stories but I hope some of you cried.