Biological Parents (2/3) || 13

Aera gasped hastily sitting up in her place as her eyes wandered around, checking if she was still at home. She felt a hand on her back, and a concerned face turning to look at her.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked, rubbing her back. Aera nodded, sighing at the thought that it was just a weird dream that ended as soon as she woke up. "A bad dream huh?"

She nodded, laying back on the couch again next to Jungkook where she fell asleep watching various hacks on YouTube with him. He kept his phone away and positioned his arm under her shoulders pulling her close to his chest while the other arm wrapped comfortably from above hugging her and keeping her warm.

"Wanna talk about it?"

"I don't remember it," she said, "but it was weird, like I don't know, remember when I thought was lost and crying?"

Jungkook nodded remembering his soccer match during his high school days where Jimin and Aera had come to cheer and support him. It was in the bleachers, in the middle of the huge crowd of people gathered there to watch two amazing school teams competing for the grand cup. And the six year-old Aera accidentally left Jimin's hand and walked off in some different direction while trying to reach the spot where the players were gathered. They found her after a solid half an hour of stumbling and squeezing themselves between people in order to look for the little girl. She was crying sitting in one corner holding her box of orange juice that Jimin bought her earlier during the match.

"It was something like that." Aera said.

"Don't think about that, its all past and kids often get lost. Its pretty much normal."

Aera nodded slowly, averting her eyes from Jungkook on hearing their eldest brother's voice telling them to go upstairs. Aera frowned and sat up looking at him with a questioning face.

"Is everything okay?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah just take her upstairs." Jimin responded and fixed his eyes back on his phone.

"Okay...?"

"Do it" Jimin said sternly, motioning his hand towards the stairs. Jungkook glanced at Aera who shared an equally confused expression as him.

"Alright, let's go-"

"Aera?" They heard another voice. Jimin inhaled deeply, glaring at the couple standing near the main doorway. The lady stepped in first, walking past Jimin and straight away reaching for the thirteen year-old. "Oh lord! I missed you so much honey!" she said with teary eyes, grabbing her hand and kissing it several times.

"What? I'm sorry, I think you got the wrong person..." Aera said, slowly pulling her hand back and looking at Jungkook who was too consumed staring at the lady and then at his brother.

"What are they doing here?" He asked in a deep voice, standing up, eyes fixated on the couple.

"You know them?" Aera said.

"We have a legal order" The man spoke, walking to the front and stopped near Jimin watching his wife with the girl, "We came to meet Aera and you can not stop us."

"Wha-"

"For god's sake I told you to stay the fuck away from her!" Jungkook shouted, raging at the man as he grabbed his collar ready to push him out right then.

"Uh-Uh, Jungkook I told you we have a legal notice from the court. You'll only create problem for yourself like this." The man said.

"You're a filth" Jungkook spat.

"You're just making it easier for me to take her, because I'm sure nobody would want a kid to live with a guy who has anger issues and curses at his elders."