Final Will and Testament

This is the final will and testament of Bishop Jacob Dyer, Sr. I record this with my attorney and am of sound body and mind. If this is being watched, it is because my worst nightmare has become a reality. Kayla, my baby, when I gave you this necklace, I had to make sure that if this situation was to occur, nothing would keep you from your inheritance. When your mother and I found out about you we were so happy and elated but that was short lived. Shortly after we found out we were pregnant with you, we found out that you were a twin. But, making what I was making not only starting out as a new pastor at New Bethel but as a new accountant at the firm,  we were scared twins would ruin our plans mentally and financially. It wasn't easy, but we made the mutual and conscious decision to give one of you up for adoption. The day y'all were born our lives changed forever and we didn't want to give either of you up. Last year, I received a phone call from Marcus, our drummer, wanting to set up a meeting to "discuss church business". Little did I know completely what that meeting would entail. I set up the meeting and he came with papers. He demanded answers that I couldn't give him. Wanting to know if anyone knew outside of myself and First Lady. Then walks in your brother...Daemon. When I saw who you were dating I wanted so badly to tell you but I couldn't find the words to say it without making you angry. I hope you can forgive me for keeping this secret from you for your entire life. With that being said, I leave the New Bethel Ministries in the hands of my daughter MaKayla Dyer. She has held the reins the last two years alongside her mother and I and I fell she is more than capable to take my place. As for the pulpit, I am elated to announce that my successor is none other than my beautiful wife, First Lady and Former Co-Pastor Dyer. To my pride and joy, my namesake Jacob Jr. I leave the music ministry which he loved so dearly. Son, it's in your hands now, do with it what you must. To Daemon, I leave my love and my apologies. I didn't mean for you to find out the way you did and it has haunted me since I found out. To my wife and 2 children I leave my entire inheritance. Kayla and JJ, there are two trusts for each of you valuing at $500,000. There is another $500,000 in my bank account and $250,000 in my savings. There is a private account set up for the house with $300,000 for household necessities. Daemon, I leave an account for you that possesses $150,000. I know there is no amount of money that can fix what is broken between us but I hope this helps you to forgive and forget.

Much Love,
Bishop Jacob Daniel Dyer, Sr.

The room stood quiet, Daemon looks at Kayla, Kayla at her mother, First Lady at the smart board. A thousand thoughts ran through Kayla's mind. The kisses, the sex, the talks. She slowly relived every bit of it as she tried to grapple with the fact that the nigga she has been dating and fucking was her twin brother..... AND HE KNEW!!!! In that moment she became flustered with anger wanting nothing more than to end his life. "HOW COULD YOU!!!!" Kayla yells at Daemon. "YOU KNEW AND YOU STILL DID WHAT YOU DID!!!!!" Daemon smirks, "It was good too." And walks out the door. She ran behind him in an attempt to punch him but the deacons stopped her. "It's not worth it baby" her mother said calmly. "Let him go, he got what he wanted. Let him go." She couldn't seem to shake the feeling of anger and regret. When Kayla laid down to sleep that night she dreamed a dream of flashbacks. Every intimate moment they shared sexually, mentally and emotionally. The only question she could come up with was, "Why?"