Stargazing

"Please?"

Eda sighed, "Fine, kid. You can go."

Luz smiled widely, "YES! Thank you so much, Eda! You will not regret this!"

"I already do..."

Luz grabbed her bag and raced out of the Owl House, slamming the door behind her.

"Bye, Luz!" Hooty shouted, "Have a good day, hoot hoot!"

Willow and Gus were waiting outside Hexside when Luz skidded to a stop in front of them.

"What's got you so excited?" asked Willow.

Luz grinned, "Eda's letting me stay out tonight. I'm going to ask Amity to come look at the stars with me."

"Speaking of stars," Gus looked up from the human magazine in his hands, "Is it true you see pictures in your stars?"

"You mean constellations?"

Gus's eyes widened, "They're real?"

"I mean, yeah?" Luz shrugged, "Don't you guys do that here, too?"

Willow shook her head. "Some people see shapes in the stars, some people don't."

Gus looked back at his magazine. "Oh my Titan! Look at this! Is it true you classify people based on what the sky looked like when they were born?"

Luz was confused for a moment, then nodded. "If you're talking about zodiac signs, then yes."

"So weird," Gus laughed, bouncing up the front steps of Hexside.

"It's not that weird," Luz glanced at Willow, "Right?"

"Well..."

"Shut up-"

"Hey, Amity!" Luz caught up to the green-haired witchling in the hallway outside of the photo class.

"Luz!"

"Come on," Luz clasped Amity's hand in her own, then gently pulled her into an empty classroom.

Amity's face blushed pink. "Luz? What are you doing?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Uhm, sure?"

"Can I take you out tonight?"

Amity blinked, "Like tonight-tonight?"

"I'm not aware of any other 'tonight'," Luz shrugged.

Amity smiled, "Yes," she nodded, "Yes."

Luz grinned widely, "Yeah?"

"Yes."

"Awesome!"

"Where are we going?"

"I have an idea."

"Luz?-"

"Yeah?"

Amity kicked the ground. "Do I get to know?"

"Nope! Meet at the front steps at dusk."

With that, Luz dashed out of the classroom, leaving a confused Amity behind.

She had a plan, and it was a very good one.

"Calm down, kid."

"Do I look okay?" Luz spun in a slow circle so Eda and King could see the full outfit.

"You look normal," King shrugged.

Luz groaned, "Do I look *good* though? I need to look good for Amity!"