Class

Adrien droops in his seat, counting the time on the clock as it ticks and tries hard to pay attention to Ms Bustier. It's hard. '3 Model shoots, 2 gatherings, a grand opening and a lunch date.... All ontop of fencing class.' He gives a deep groan, even though things like that happen very often. "You okay dude? You look you just lifted a 300 ton weight." Adrien looks over at Nino. He wonders what its like to hang out all the time, and do whatever he wanted when he wanted too. "I'm alright, i just have tons of stuff to do." "Okay, if you want i can help you with it. Since Alya's kind of mad at me...... my calanders free'd up." Nino shoots him a wink. "Haha, thanks anyway, but there's not really anything you can do.

Adrien walks out the door, flanterd by girls. He checks his phone, looks like Gorilla's not here yet. He rests on the bench, that was probably the only time he would have a break for the whole day. "Mooooom! But me and Alya were gonna hang out!" Adrien looks over to the whiny high pitched voice coming from the street next to him. It's Marinette, she looked so annoyed, come to think of it. Adrien never really thought of Marinette as someone busy. She always seemed, helpfull and capable, like she had all the time on her hand. She always helped her friends, and she's even class representative. "Okay, ill be there." She hangs up, and quickly runs to cross the busy street. Actually, Adrien knew nothing about Marinette, Weird. Gorilla pulls up infront of Adrien, and steps in the car.