Prologue

This book is a little different from what I usually write

This book is a little different from what I usually write. Here, I will be writing the few true horror stories I've heard and collected over the years.

It's not really a typical prologue or anything. I guess I'll just be talking about this book in general. 

This book is just a compilation of the stories and this is just a lead to the stories that are to come here.  [ I need to stop blabbering now. My thought processes are all over the place.] 

General information about me, the one that Wattpad labels as a writer because i publish stories to escape reality, is that, the point in time that I'm writing this is when I have the worst mental state of my life. I'm just writing these at a time when I'm doing the worst in my life so far and I would really love it if people ever wanted to chat up with me at any point about anything. I've mentioned this before and I think I should again. I'm always one dm away. And if anyone wanted to share anything at any point in time, I'm always here until I breathe my last gasp of air. None of your information will be out, even if you hate on me. I will carry your secrets or anything you want to talk about that you have no one to speak to about. Always here. I have seen people talking to strangers about their issues because they won't be judged or won't be taking any reaction seriously merely because they're not close. I'm going to volunteer for such a thing. I would love it if anyone wanted to talk to me about anything or share their paranormal experiences. 

Additionally, I want to thank all those who are spending time reading this and have read my  30 other books that I had punlished. I really really appreciate it all. I can never express enough how thankful I am for each reader. Yes, I would love it if you wanted to ever talk about my stories but I am sorry that I will not allow a remake, a re-iteration, fanfic, or a translated version of my stories for now. I humbly request that none of you attempt so.

I have stopped publishing my amazing fanfics  and other fictions here and have retired from writing them. I mostly wrote comedy, crime thriller, historic fiction, fantasy, and much more but never really horror. It's very new to me and this is my attempt at writing it. Please do support me!

And last but not the least, thank you for visiting this section. 

Warning:
horror
strong language
gore
violence
trigger
darkness

Anything that you do not agree with, please do let me know and let me fix it and refrain from reporting since I'm just trying to understand Wattpad and the kind of content that audiences of majority readers approve of. I would appreciate it if you could help me improve rather than just hating on my work and reporting because you didn't like it. 

Thank you.