\4/ The Garden Of The Morning Star

Allah is the greatest and the most merciful

The old church, with its crumbling walls and broken windows, stood silent and forgotten on the outskirts of town

The old church, with its crumbling walls and broken windows, stood silent and forgotten on the outskirts of town. For decades, it had remained abandoned, its pews empty and its once-grand altar shrouded in darkness. But then, one fateful night, a mysterious change occurred.

In the heart of the neglected garden that had overrun the church's courtyard, a statue emerged. It was a figure of breathtaking beauty and chilling majesty – the Morning Star, cast in stone with wings spread wide and eyes concealed beneath a multitude of feathers. Despite the darkness that surrounded it, the statue seemed to emanate an otherworldly glow, drawing the attention of all who beheld it.

Word of the miraculous statue spread like wildfire through the town, and soon, people flocked to the abandoned church in droves. They marveled at the Morning Star, whispering tales of its supposed significance and reveling in its presence. It was as if a newfound fervor had ignited within them, driven not by piety, but by a morbid fascination with the ultimate rebel against God.

As the days passed, the church grounds became a bustling hub of activity, alive with the fervent worship of the Morning Star. But amidst the chaos and adoration, no one noticed the sinister presence that lurked just beyond the church's windows.

Unseen by human eyes, dark forces gathered, drawn to the congregation's unwitting glorification of their lord over God. From the shadows, they watched with hungry eyes, biding their time as the people unwittingly danced on the precipice of damnation.

And then, one fateful night, as the moon hung low in the sky and the air grew thick with anticipation, the true nature of the Morning Star was revealed.

With a deafening roar, the statue's wings unfurled, casting a shadow that blotted out the moonlight. The feathers that had once obscured its eyes fell away, revealing orbs of pure darkness that seemed to drink in the souls of all who gazed upon them.

Panic gripped the congregation as they realized the horrifying truth – the Morning Star was not a symbol of beauty, but a harbinger of unspeakable terror. With a wave of its hand, the statue unleashed a torrent of malevolent energy, consuming everything in its path with unbridled fury.

The once-bustling church grounds were transformed into a nightmare realm of agony and despair, as the forces of evil descended upon the unsuspecting worshippers. Screams pierced the night air as the darkness enveloped them, dragging them into the abyss with merciless efficiency.

And as the last echoes of their terror faded into the night, the abandoned church stood once more in silent solitude, its secrets buried beneath layers of dust and decay. The Morning Star, triumphant in its malevolence, watched from its perch, a silent sentinel over the desolate garden of the damned.

 The Morning Star, triumphant in its malevolence, watched from its perch, a silent sentinel over the desolate garden of the damned