Stormy Nights 🌼

It was a Saturday night date night and you and y/bf decided to stay in and have a movie marathon. You both knew it was supposed to rain, but since it usually never does when it says it will, you decided to have a date anyways. You were halfway through a movie when you heard thunder near your bedroom window causing you to shriek and pull y/bf closer to you.

"What's the matter love?" he asked with a sincere look on his face, rubbing your arm while looking down at you.

"I don't like thunder." You said quietly hoping he wouldn't hear you since you felt quite embarrassed. You heard thunder again causing you to shriek again and burry your face in y/bf's chest.

"Awe love, there is nothing to be scared of when I'm here," he played with your hair and rubbed your back trying to calm you down. The scent of his strong cologne made you feel safe.

"I just don't like loud noises, they make me uncomfortable." Your voice muffled by y/bf's chest but not to where he couldn't hear you.

"I know my angel but I'm right here and nothing is going to happen to -" he was cut off by loud thunder and a flash of lightning that you couldn't see. "Let's just finish the movie okay?" He pressed play and you lifted your head up from his chest.

You smile feeling safe at last with his arms around you. Hoping this moment never ends you get interrupted by his phone buzzing. It was a text from his mom saying she wasn't able to pick him up due to the storm and she texted your mom asking if he could stay the night.

You smile knowing he's stuck with you and he gets to stay over which has never happened before.

"Why are you smiling so much?" He says with a smirk."

"Because I get you all to myself." You kiss his cheek and he kisses your forehead making you blush.

Maybe the storm isn't so bad after all.