Wattpad Original
Mayroong 3 pang mga libreng parte

Chapter 1

Hey,

You don't know me. I don't know you. Fair enough, right?

Since you're reading this useless letter, it only means one thing. You're intrusive. How did you find this letter? I inserted this in between the pages of a book. But since you're still reading this useless piece of shit, then might as well continue.

If you'll wonder who I am, don't even bother asking. I'm nobody, don't worry. Besides, I won't be able to answer that damn question. I know you know why.

Why did I write this shit? Ha. I don't know either. I hate writing. Just so you know, I hate reading, too, but I don't know what I'm doing in this hell-like library.

But let me tell you something. This world is cruel. It's mad. It will make you want something you can't have. It will make you love someone who can't love you back. That's how it goes. Just saying. Yeah, whatever.

See you never.

Isinara ko ang librong hawak ko at tinitigan ang sulat na nakaipit sa libro. The letter is dated two years ago. Matagal na rin pala. Ano kayang problema nito at parang galit siya sa mundo?

I don't know this person. And they don't know me. I found the letter addressed to no one in particular. So basically, walang may-ari nito and it won't be wrong to keep this. But why am I keeping this still? Maybe just like that person, hindi ko rin alam.

Ibabalik ko na sana ang libro nang may mahulog na isa pang papel. Another letter, I guess.

Out of curiosity, I decided to read it. This letter is longer compared to the first one.

Hey,

I can't seem to leave this place. It's ironic. I hate books, but I can't bring myself to leave this hell. I'm bored and I can't stop myself from writing. You may think I'm weird, but . . . yeah, maybe I'm really weird.

Anyway, are you up for a story? Well, I do have a story.

It's about a knight who met this most amazing princess. When he first saw her, he said to himself that yeah, she's pretty and that he'll make this princess his. Unfortunately, the princess already has her prince. But the knight thought 'What the hell. I like her so I'll get her.'

Guess what? He wasn't able to get the princess.

But then, luck came his way. The princess and the prince broke up. He thought he finally has his chance, but he hasn't. He was always there for the princess. He thinks that maybe if he comforts her, she'll end up falling for the knight. It didn't happen.

The princess didn't fall. But the knight? Ha.

The knight fell even harder. He thought he'll have his happily-ever-after. Fuck, he doesn't even believe in that shit. Still, he thought he'll be able to save the princess. He thought that the knight in shining armor will be lucky this time. But no.

The princess will always choose prince charming and they'll live happily-ever-after, while the knight in shining armor will be left behind with his broken heart. The end.

Cool, isn't it? He almost had his happy ending. He almost had his love story. He almost gets the girl. But there's no use. Almost? Who would want an almost? No one wants almost. Too bad, the word almost seems to find a liking for the knight.

That's the story of the knight in shining armor that had his once upon a time which ends up with an almost.

What's the moral?