Quest to find the clock maker (part 2)

The pic. I drew is my version of the map
I worked do hard to draw this so hope you guys like it😄
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bubbles/alice POV

We are following ken to the clock maker i wonder who will it be this time? Hey , hey ,HEY!! "Wha?" "You've been spacing out since we went on the road" BC said .
"Oh its nothing just thinking "i replied "well don't think to hard your head might explode or something " said BC "oh yea I've been wondering what is it like in your world?" Ken asked "well in my world there are other versions of you guise" i said
"Hey what am i like? " Red asked "well your name is brick jojo and you were evil and you turned to good and you have a girlfriend named blossom shes a superhero i haven't met her here yet and your usually kinda over protective of her when guise come near her and a bit more obnoxious and everything els is kind the same " i said "oh ok" then his smile slowly faded in to a frown .

How about me and BC " your name is butch jojo also evil and turned to good and your good at every sports and your exactly the same and obnoxious "i said "HEY!!" "Well shes totally right about the last one " buttercup said "and your name is kaoru matsubara you ,blossom and me are power puff girls we are super heroes your good at every sports and ya everything is totally the same " i said " so me and the retard are kinda the same "BC asked "yup"i said "oh and i forgot you 2 are boyfriend and girlfriend
" I said " WHAT!!!!!!!" They both shouted brick comes close to me and whispers "they both love each other but they don't admit it " all i could do was giggle a little.

"How about me?" ken asked "your your supper smart and you work at a lab"i said
"Cool!!" Ken said

"Were here there "ken said We stooped at a bunch of tees in front of us " don't get it there's nothing here" i said "wait and see" ken said then he whispered something to quiet for is to here suddenly the trees split opening a way through then we saw a huge mechanical clock house "wow"we all said in sink. We walked in to the building and there i saw PROF. Utonium!!

Brick/mad hatters POV

He lead us to the living room and we all sat in a long table he started to speak "well this time has finally come has it " prof. Said "were here to look for the 3 missing pieces pf the wand of stars "i said in a serious tone " yes, i know " he said and left the room and after a few minutes he came back with a map in his hands he shoed it to us he pointed at the first destination "the first part of the wand is somewhere hidden in prince charming's kingdom" " the second part is hidden in the queen of hearts palace" the very words queen of hearts makes my heart break "finally the third destination was in the white queens castle" he said and offered us to stay the night .

* The next day *

gave us the map and he warned us if bubbles does not defeat the witch in 4 days she will remain here and may not return to her home and we went of to the journey. ken was left at the clock makers house to bad the clock maker didn't want to join us.