Oh no..his gnosis!

【3rd person pov】

Venti takes out his lyre and uses the power of anemo to transform it into his bow. Xiao takes out his spear and stood next to Venti.

"And you little yaksha! Here are some toys for you! I need this fight to be extra easy..all I need is that gnosis..." says whatever her name is and she summons 100 abyss mages of different elemental powers.

Xiao scoffs and charges forward the taunting abyss mages.

"Now as for you dear Barbatos..Where's your dragon friend? Hiding?" 

"Not that you need to know." replies Venti with a disgusted face. "traitor."

"What! Me? A traitor? No no! I just wanted to test my powers on you all..(itachi vibes). When I'm finished, will you let me be besties with you again??" pouts the goddess.

"Never. With all the damage you've caused, never." replies Venti.

"THEN DIE!" shouts the goddess and she extends her hand releasing her deadly cubes.

It has probably been a 1,000 years since the Unknown Goddess announced war on them. The goddess has given Xiao another 100 abyss mages every time he tried to interfere while she's been trying to defeat Barbatos.

"Useless!"

"Boring!" shouts Xiao as he releases his elemental skill.

"tch!" he scoffs and plunge his spear into the weakened abyss mage. 

He was getting tired. He took lots of damage and was reaching his limit. But, he couldn't black out now! There were 2 more abyss mages left until he could join Venti.

Then out of nowhere, he heard a gasp. A familiar one. One he hoped he wouldn't have to hear. A painful one.

He turned his head around and he saw the goddess plunge her hand into Venti's chest. She took her hand out and held a teal sparkly chess-looking piece.

His gnosis!

"Venti!" yelled Xiao.

In rage, he used his elemental burst and killed the last remaining abyss mages.

The wind god fell of his knees and clutched his chest breathing heavily. 

Xiao hoped that Venti wouldn't die. The gnosis was like a god's heart. Proof he was a archon. The source of his powers.

He sighed of relief when the goddess walked away from Venti...