𝟎𝟎

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

"𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐄." Maisie cooed as the slightly chubby feline waddled into the room.

She rubbed a hand over her tired eyes, having just woken up. With a prodigious yawn, she slipped out from underneath her puffy duvet. A soft smile found it's way to her lips as she reached down to scratch under Claude's chin.

"Fancy some breakfast?"

She ambled over to her bedroom window and curled her fingers around the sheer white fabric of the curtains. Upon drawing them back, bright rays of sun shone through the window and lit up the room around her, bathing it in a light yellow color. Considering the rapid change in brightness, Claude was a bit irritated.

He mewled in disapproval, to which Maisie giggled. "Oh, be quiet old man."

She made her way over to the door and turned the knob, flinging it back with a swoosh. Her bare feet padded quietly at the hardwood flooring beneath her as she walked down the hallway; a board would squeak every now and then.

Entering the kitchen, she took it upon herself to grab a small pocket-sized lighter from the table. She quickly located her favorite candle and flicked the lighter a few times. Once the flame reached the wick of the candle, the soft scent of pine and vanilla washed over the room. Satisfied, Maisie grabbed the kettle and set it to boil.

She leisurely opened a cabinet and grasped at a small box. As soon as her fingers had a steady hold, she lifted the container and brought it down to rest in front of her. She undid the latches and opened it gently, taking in the diverse set of teabags.

"Hibiscus, hibiscus, hibiscus." she repeated to herself, thumbing through the different options. "Ah, there you are."

A soft smile rested on her lips as she delicately picked up the small, dark packet. She set it aside and grabbed a mug from her cabinet, setting it down in front of her. A small presence appeared beside her, snapping her out of her melodic trance.