𝟏𝟐

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐖 or never.

Maisie sucked in a deep breath and swallowed thickly. She sat up and returned to a sitting position, piquing Technoblade's interest once again. He did the same and watched as she pulled her knees to her chest and rested her cheek on one of them.

She gazed out onto the city and let a cool night breeze push a strand of hair away from her face. Technoblade looked over at her, taking in her appearance under the moonlight. He thought she looked beautiful. More beautiful than any painting that anyone could create. More beautiful than words could describe; they wouldn't capture it well enough.

He watched her shoulders rise and fall with her breath. If only he could tell her how beautiful he thought she was. Maybe he should.

"You look so beautiful." he said quietly.

Her cheeks went pink as she smiled. Did he really think so?

"Thank you. I uh, I actually had something that I wanted to talk to you about. Something kinda important."

He was oblivious. "Okay, shoot."

"I've been wanting to tell you this for a bit, but I couldn't find the right way to say it. I took you up here to tell you, actually. I knew it would be nice and quiet and stuff, away from everything down there." she gestured to the city.

"Tell me what?" he asked gently, trying his best to keep thoughts her on track.

"I've never felt like this before, so I'm kind of bad at this." she turned to face him. His eyes searched hers for an answer, a hint, anything. "I think you're really great."