𝟚: 𝔻𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕤

Season 4, Episode 1
'Growing Pains'

'Please Comment!!'

Date: August 20, 2021
Words: 3680
_________________________________

I Want To Hide The Truth,I Want To Shelter YouBut With The Beast Inside, There's Nowhere We Can Hide ~ Demons: Imagine Dragons

I Want To Shelter You
But With The Beast Inside,
There's Nowhere We Can Hide
~ Demons: Imagine Dragons

XX

The soft breeze of the cool fall air coming in through the open patio door, surrounds the lone figure sitting at the table. Her big curled luxurious jet black hair, falls down past her shoulders. She reaches across the table with her cold slender soft fingers, picking up a long black rectangle box.

Gently opening the black box, she picks up the silver necklace delicately. Smiling slightly at the moon pentagram necklace, with black rhinestones, and one small blue tanzanite stone in the middle of the star.

She gently places the necklace back into the black box, before she settles it into a bigger cardboard box.

After ceiling, it close with tape, she stands from the table. She moves her hair past her back, before standing up. After grabbing her keys, she rematches across the table for her jacket and phone.

She sends, 'Heading to Mystic Falls-K'

This was the start.

The start of the new revolution.

Because the fallen are coming, and the light needs protection from her destiny.

XX

Deranged Emotions.

That's the only way Bonnie knows how to describe what she's feeling. The overwhelming amount of anger, guilt, and fear she feels, while looking down upon Klaus's desiccated body that is lying in a coffin.

The anger at Klaus for hurting her friends and family. Anger towards her friends for getting her into this situation. The way her blood boils at the thought of her mother having to turn into a vampire.

The guilt for saving Klaus in the first place. For not finding another way to be able to help her friends. The fear of failing. Of not being able to get herself out of the situation she made.

Klaus walks up behind her, still in Tyler's body, smirking. "It's beautiful, isn't it?"

Bonnie turns sharply, watching him warily. She asks, "What is that doing here, Klaus?" She frowns, "The deal we made with Tyler was that you'd leave his body and jump into someone else's the first chance you got."