Chapter 8

Chapter 8(black Y/N)

I locked my car and walked into the hospital, chewing on my third piece of gum in the last 20 minutes.

I walked down the white halls to the lady at the front desk, "hi, excuse me," I kindly went up to her with a big smile.

Blush covered her cheeks as she looked up at me.... oooo so she's fruity

"I'm looking for my mom M/N L/N," I said leaning on the the counter to show my boobs a little

Her eyes went down to my chest and she licked her lips looking up at me, "well it is past visitation hours..." her eyes trailed down to my chest again, "but I can let you in for 15 minutes," she said with a smile

"That would be amazing thank you," I said jumping a bit and of course my boobs also moved and she looked, "s-she's in room 306 on the top floor," she said handing me a key card as she tried to contain her composure.

"Thanks pretty lady," I winked and blew her a kiss, causing her blush to get brighter as I walked away to the elevator.

I laughed to myself as I pressed the top number

"Works every time," I muttered with a mischievous smirk, setting 15, minute timer on my phone.

The elevator door opened and I walked down the hall to room 306, swiping the key card.

I opened the door and found my mom, laying there, tubes in her mouth and nose.

I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding, but it came out as a sob as I walked over to her bed.

I took out her favorite comb and combed her hair, she always said presentation first... even on her deathbed

I put her hair into a neat bun and sat beside her holding her hand.

"Hi, mommy. I know you can probably hear me, even if you can't I'm still going to talk," i sniffled, wiping my eye, "I need you, I need you please don't leave me. We need you, my friends, the heroes, even Max... we all need you here with us," i whispered,putting my forehead on her's as I cried, the pain I was in just poured out of me.

I lied to Izuku, I didn't want to go because it was going to be packed.... I lied because I didn't want anyone to see me cry... to see me weak.

The timer went off and I stopped it, looked down at my mom. I kissed her forehead, a tear escaping my eye, "I love you so much you don't even know," I whispered holding the sides of her head.

I let go and took a deep breath and walked out, locking the door. I wiped my eyes as I entered the elevator and pressed the down button.

The doors opened and I gave the woman the key card and headed out before she could talk.

I opened my car and locked the doors, trying to prevent myself from having a mental breakdown.

Time skip

I got to the house at about 2 am, getting in quietly so I didn't wake anyone up.

I put my bag and keys on the counter and grabbed a bottle of scotch my dad used to drink and poured myself a glass

I felt warm hands slip around my waist, making me smile a bit as I swallowed the hot liquid, "hey baby," Katsuki said with his sleepy morning voice.

"Hey Bakubabe," I said taking another sip of the scotch. He spun me around and took a look at me as I hid my face with my sleeve.

He put his hands on my waist as lifted me onto the counter taking the drink from me and putting it on the counter.

"Talk to me," he kissed me softly, "what's wrong?" He asked rubbing my cheek.