Chapter 11

Chapter 11
Y/N POV
1 week later

I felt small kisses on my cheek, making me smile and roll over on the bed.

I felt more kisses on my other cheek making me giggle as I opened my eyes to see Sero looking down at me, "hi," I whispered, rubbing my eye

"Good morning princess," he kissed my forehead, making me smile again. I looked over on my bed and noticed Katsuki was gone, "Where is he?" I asked doing a long stretch.

"Come downstairs and I'll show you," he said pulling the covers off of my body, revealing my bare chest. He looked down and smirked then flicked one of my nipples, "owww stop," I shoved him, holding up my boobs,"they're sensitive lately." He laughed and handed me the sweatshirt I was wearing.

I put it on then stood up and we walked out, talking about absolute foolishness, but I could feel he's on edge, like he's trying to not say anything that's gonna make me cry again

We walked downstairs and I still didn't see anything. "You kidnapping me?l" I asked Sero, but he laughed and dragged me to the backyard, holding my wrist tightly.

"Close your eyes," he said as we approached the door, and I did just that. I heard the door open he slowly lead me outside holding my carefully cause he knows I'm clumsy.

We walked for a few feet them stopped, "open," he said excitedly and I slowly opened my eyes, but shut them again quickly. "What's wrong?" He asked with amusement in his voice, "it can't be," I slowly opened my eyes again, seeing everyone surrounding my Mustang 3T350, with a red bow on top.

"How did you get it back? I thought they lost it in shipping," I said running over to my baby. "We pulled some strings and found it," Aizawa smiled at me, handing over the keys.

"I can't lie, you got great taste in cars," Katsuki smiled at me, "ugh tell me about it, she doesn't shut up about them, especially when she races," Mina rolled her eyes making me laugh

"Y/N you race?" Masaru and Aizawa asked at the same time, "yeah, I do it all the time, that's where I get most of my personal money from," I shrugged. "That is so manly," Kiri and Denki said in sync.

"Where's Momo, Jirou and Izuku?" I asked looking around for them, "they went to get you some food, knowing you eat a lot," Todo said cheekily. I fake gasped and Katsuki hugged me quickly then glared at Todo. "Don't talk my baby like that," he stuck up his middle finger making everyone laugh, but me.

I'm getting emotionally numb to say the least

"So Y/N why did you put Mic and Aizawa together for a room?" Midnight asked leaning against All Might

"Isn't it obvious-" "she just knows we're close that's all," Mic covered my mouth quickly, laughing it off.

He turned to me, "shush it child, when the time comes it comes," he whispered to me making me laugh a bit. "What's the tea?" Katsuki asked making me smile, "I'll tell you later," I whispered to him.